Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

is it a good idea?

Old 07-07-2008, 02:38 PM

Default RE: is it a good idea?

im notgonna do it trust me
Old 07-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

i know here in pa itsnot legal for sure its actually a pretty big deal from what ive heard cause you figure your prolly not wearing any orange and hunting with no orange is also no legal so he could get cought for more then one fine possibly just my 2 cents be careful no matter what he does be safe.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:03 PM

i think that is a bad idea two becaus if you shoot the spurrils then you are takin a game that helps you spot the deer. when the deer come to your corn pile the squrril will start to fuss a lil bit which gives the deer away to let you no that the deer is near
Old 07-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty sure that is illegal in IL. And why would you want to kill your chances of getting a deer by taking out a few squirels?
Old 07-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know its illegal in Michigan and Pretty sure in Illinois. Ive been known to take a handgun pellet gun and take a few out or at least give them a warning shot in the ass to stay off the feeders (Only Michigan with the feeders) If you keep the end of the barrel inside the blind you cannot hear it outside. I'd say if you want to do anything, use a pellet gun. I know on the slow days when it is raining or crappy weather, ive been known to take a few squirrels out of the population.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

When I was younger I took out my blow gun a couple of times, I did shoot one squirrle, then after all the comotion I never did that again.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldn't personally do it, but i know guys that carry pistols while bowhunting known high population bear areas.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ogg

im pretty sure its illegal in Ohio.
i was thinking the same thing

Old 07-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: thomasbolton

i think that is a bad idea two becaus if you shoot the spurrils then you are takin a game that helps you spot the deer. when the deer come to your corn pile the squrril will start to fuss a lil bit which gives the deer away to let you no that the deer is near
ROTFL
Old 07-20-2008, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Jack Ryan

ORIGINAL: thomasbolton

ROTFL
omg lmao lololololol

Quick Reply: is it a good idea?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.