Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

ted nugent

Old 04-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default ted nugent

i was just wondering what everyone's feeling were about ted nugent, i love his show spirit of the wild but i also feel as if he has a screw loose sometimes. i would like to know how you feel about him as a hunter, a musician, anything. how would you compare him to other hunters you see on tv.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ted nugent

He is just average as a hunter. He has the time and money to hunt whereever he wants for whatever he wants, as a musician he is just average also, there are so many more people who play guitar better. Overall both asa hunter and a rocker Ted is great for the sport and the music world. What I question is that he has so many endoresments....One day is this bow, next day is that bow, that alone shows he isn't like the others on TV
Old 04-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have nothing bad to say about someone whom stands up for us.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

By far the worst spokesman that hunters could possibly have. Many non-hunters view hunters as one step short of being barbarians, and Ted Nugent surely doesn't do anything to help correct that image. He is nothing but a loud mouth, long haired lunatic.

Old 04-30-2008, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, Nugent is loud and sometimes a little abrasive. Even so, he can't offset those of us who act like little girls afraid to offend the anti-gun, anti-hunting clowns. We've allowed ourselves to become a minority of weenies.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, Nugent is loud and sometimes a little abrasive. Even so, he can't offset those of us who act like little girls afraid to offend the anti-gun, anti-hunting clowns. We've allowed ourselves to become a minority of weenies.
One needs to counter the anti-hunting crowd with someone who looks and acts like a half-way decent and intelligent human being. Ted Nugent does nothing other than give the anti crowd more fuel to their fire that hunters are nothing but a bunch of barbaric bafoons!! He has NO respectablity whatsoever, and he just makes hunters an even bigger laughing stock.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Steve863

One needs to counter the anti-hunting crowd with someone who looks and acts like a half-way decent and intelligent human being. Ted Nugent does nothing other than give the anti crowd more fuel to their fire that hunters are nothing but a bunch of barbaric bafoons!! He has NO respectablity whatsoever, and he just makes hunters an even bigger laughing stock.
Luckily we are not left for you to decide what is half way decent (whatever that is) , intelligent or how someone looks. He does more for hunting than internet whiners. nuff said
Old 04-30-2008, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

As a hunter he is far better than I,money or no money.As a musician(Which I am one also)I will admit there are far better guitar players(But that too is subject to the listener and what he/she likes)He has found a market for his type of music and has stayed there,Very smart if you ask me,He dosent claim to be mister guitar hero,just a rock -n-roller and I like him for that,as far as his being a spokesman,I dont care who he offends,I like his style of putting the real deal out there and the fact that he has the guts to be who he is,look the way he wants and he puts his money where his mouth is.
I dont speak that way or look that way and that is my business and I feel the way he speaks and looks is his business.I too have a problem listening to all the sponsers on the show but I understand TV shows are expensive to make so all in all.
YOU GO TED
Old 04-30-2008, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Luckily we are not left for you to decide what is half way decent (whatever that is) , intelligent or how someone looks.
You are right, it isn't up to me. It will be up to the non-hunters to decide the future of hunting in this country since we will never be in the majority. I can assure you that Nugent is doing NOTHING for the sport or our image in the eyes of non-hunters.

Old 04-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Steve863

Luckily we are not left for you to decide what is half way decent (whatever that is) , intelligent or how someone looks.
You are right, it isn't up to me. It will be up to the non-hunters to decide the future of hunting in this country since we will never be in the majority. I can assure you that Nugent is doing NOTHING for the sport or our image in the eyes of non-hunters.
X1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Quick Reply: ted nugent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.