Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 hunting,shooting and my opinion >

hunting,shooting and my opinion

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

hunting,shooting and my opinion

Old 12-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Spike

Default hunting,shooting and my opinion

Just Another Opinion

Hunting and shooting. To some it is a way of life, to others and to some they total hate the thought of killing an animal is just inhuman. To others as well, owning a gun is a bad thing. Well I my self am a hunter and have been for some 7 years or so. I enjoy hunting and the shooting sport. This is a family tradition for some 4 to 5 generations, and I intend on standing for the rights of hunting and shooting.
There are 3 kinds of hunters in my opinion. The first is those who hunt for food, conservation, and the thought of see nature as it is and has been since the beginning of time. These are the folks that have started Ducks Unlimited, Whitetails Unlimited, the NRA, and probably most common to everyone Pheasants Forever. These are just a few of the many organizations and groups that have helped conserve and also protect my rights to hunt and bare arms. To me these are the "good" hunting groups that don't abuse there rights as hunters.
The second group of people are those who hunt but don't really know what they’re there for. These folks basically hunt to be there to put it lamens terms. These people follow laws and rules but they are sometimes guilty of shot a deer and only wounding it and later you and I find a nice buck that we would have gladly tracked across the world to harvest. These are the guys that jerk my chain.
The third and last group are those who hunt to just shot and watch animals die. These are the reason we see deer with three legs running around. These people or groups of hunters show no concern for the rules laws and care for the animals.
There are groups that don't hunt but love the sport of shooting. Its fun, safe and can be a family activity. These people are the guys in local sportsman’s clubs, and other shooting activities and competitions. These men and women are good people that, for some its a family tradion passed down from generations to generation. To others it could have been a friend who introduced them to the sport. Well what ever the reason they enjoy the sport and that right should not be taken away.
Finally, there are also groups and people we some times here about in this liberal media we have today. These people, groups, and politicians are off there rockers in my opinion. Some say hunting is inhuman. Some say owning a gun is a bad thing. My favorite statement is "guns kill people." I say Ha. People kill people and that’s that. As a famous redneck comedian once said "if guns kill people then I can blame my pencil for miss spelled words." Sounds ridicules when you put it like that doesn’t it.
Well which ever group you my fall into it's your right to chose that. For those of you who enjoy the sport of hunting and shooting, stand up and speak out for your right as an American. There is a famous American document that you may remember or even hear uncle Ted Nugent mention” WE THE PEOPLE.....". Well I believe that we the "WE THE PEOPLE" should stand up for our god given right to hunt, shoot, and own firearms.

God bless, good hunting, and good shooting,
big buck hunter
northwest ohio
Old 12-22-2007, 03:53 PM

Default RE: hunting,shooting and my opinion

Well stated
Old 12-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good read! You should print and mail to a newspaper!
Old 12-22-2007, 07:47 PM
Spike

thanks guys i really let it come from the heart. our congressmen from our district died this year and we got to vote for some one else. well a liberal women democrat has tried to run for the third time and she got stomped. i'm thankful that another republican gun rights congressmen got in. the women was an animal rights activist and hated hunters. my friend lived next to here for 20 years and we got the cops called on us many times because of her. i wrote that article because i thought it was my turn to speak my voice even if i am only 20
Old 12-22-2007, 09:07 PM

Congressman Gilmor was a good guy, i really liked him. I voted for Latta and thank god he won If you can't tell i live in northwest ohio as well And i am 20 as well... thats kinda freaky lol
Old 12-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Spike

i'm from 10 miles south of napoleon
Old 12-22-2007, 09:21 PM

My aunt lives in Napoleon, we go there for christmas every year. I'm not sure how far Norwalk is from Napoleon, all i know is we are like 20 miles south of Cedar Point. If your an NHRA fan we have Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park(use to be Norwalk Raceway Park)