Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Driving a car to your hunt

Old 11-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Driving a car to your hunt

ORIGINAL: ericstacy

When I started really hunting deer I had a 1968 LeMans Tempest Fastback with a
positive traction rear end.
Not to hi-jack a thread, but one of my friends in high-school had a '66 Tempest Custom convertible. His father bought it new off the lot and gave it to him in 1986 when he got his license. We used to put the top down and toss a couple billy goat "kids" in the back seat and ride around town. You'd honestly think it was strange, but those little goats got the attention of many girls. They had several they bred to eat, putting them on a spit in the smoker just like a hog. Bright blue, white top, 326/3 on the tree with the stereo blaring and two goats in the back.....there's a "You might be a redneck......" joke in there somewhere. We were young, stupid and had a blast though.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:52 PM

Default RE: Driving a car to your hunt

It wasBaby Blue with a White hard top. Great car. Unfortunately got stolen. Never saw HER again.