Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Thanks Illinois Ray Phillips

Old 09-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Thanks Illinois Ray Phillips

As a lot of you guys know the good Doctor loves to joke around and have fun on here ... BUT I wanted to be serious with THIS post ...I wanted to thank Ray and Jasonfrom Illinois for inviting me to hunt with him on some prime property not far from where I live in Paducah Ky ... He olny knew me from off of the forum and understood the Doctor had no plcae to hunt up here in the Bluegrass state since moving last year from Alabama .... its guys like Ray and Jason that gives me hope in the next generation of hunters and make THIS sport so special ..they invited a TOTAL stanger to hunt with them and for that I am most apprecitaive .... thanks guys.

dd
Old 09-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Thanks Illinois Ray Phillips

The question now is...............

are you going to fart while hunting there?
Old 09-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thanks Illinois Ray Phillips

Enjoyed the hunt dd. If I new it was your birthday I would have put you in a better spot like that watering hole. Jason isstill kicking himself for not hunting it Sun.afternoon. 5:30p.m and he would have been done withhis kY season.