Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I must speak my mind!!!

Old 12-16-2002, 08:57 PM

Default RE: I must speak my mind!!!

Whooooooooo Ceasar!Chillout I.ve heard of road rage but this is ridiculous!!!!!You should be ashamed.There has to be better ways to get attention,talk about spoiled brats.Try to control yourself....Maybe count to ten.I,m new here too and thats a really bad start.Guess you lose.Big time.Have a nice life.
Old 12-16-2002, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have only duck hunted a few times, but would rather sit in a blind with other duck hunters than sit in a stand with someone as ingnorant as Ceaser. Shame your parents didn't raise you right.

"We do not inherit our wildlife from our fathers, we only borrow it from our children."
Old 12-16-2002, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does your mommie know that your on the computer little boy?
Old 12-16-2002, 10:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

This post is going no where and should be locked in my opinion.
Old 12-16-2002, 10:35 PM

ceaser i really hope that you grow up right quick. as i have read a few of your posts an i gotta tell you , they way you talk i hope an pray you dont find youre way into the chat rooms cause if you do you will just get all there riled up with your better than thou attitude. there are a LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE HERE on these boards as well as in the chat rooms an none of them need a wet behind the ears sniveling snotnosed brat from bashing them. so just do you and all here a favor and grow up shape up and WISE UP. and just 1 more thing if you do decide to come to the chats its a gaurantee that either myself or another mod will give you treatment you truly deserve a swift kick in the pants and a 1 way ticket out the door,, well i think that covers my 2 cents worth