Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre >

What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

Old 12-30-2006, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

Ive been thinking about this for days now.I know it looks like a canned hunt.Mabe its not and they had a DARN GOOD DAY.I guess they only know.Ive never seen anything like it before,but that doesnt mean it cant happen.Arround here someone wacks a big buck and right away everyone starts talking baitpile.I dont want to be like that.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe these guys hunted the same ranch. If you look at the background, it doesn't look like some high priced ranch.

Old 12-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

Maybe these guys hunted the same ranch. If you look at the background, it doesn't look like some high priced ranch.

i would love to hunt there,unless that is a ranch.good deer yeild looks like to me
Old 12-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

How did they train all those circus deer to jump in the trailer like that?
ORIGINAL: kwaldeier

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

i would love to hunt there,unless that is a ranch.good deer yeild looks like to me
Old 12-30-2006, 08:56 PM

I don't know how they got those deer but you've gotta wonder. As far as Craig biggio is concerned...

There is no way in hell they just so happened to get lucky and bag that many good deer in a day. The same goes for the other pic. Do you have any idea how rare a P&Y/B&C buck is???? You don't just get lucky and come home with6in a day---unless you boost the odds a little in your favor, so to speak. Who knows, maybe they are wild. But if they are,I bet they were managed for their racks or hunted over bait. I'd be lucky to see a deer as big as the smaller ones in that photo above. In my state, the biggest deer taken last year scored in the mid 200's--maybe. I get excited over those because a real hunt took place and a once in a lifetimebuck was killed by one lucky hunter. Some morons just don't have the balls to learn how to hunt for anything but the racks and so they "CHEAT". You've gotta admit it's a little pathetic. I could be a Bill Jordan if I had those places to hunt.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:02 PM

By the way, the one taken by the guy in the green vest would be our states record for the year---not just luck.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Id say the same thing if all those racks came out of my town,but they didnt.Mabe he has a REALY WELL managed piece of property.Great!If you had lots of money like him,Youd have the same.So who are you mad at,Him for being rich, or yourself for being broke?
Old 12-30-2006, 09:39 PM

I have nothing against him being rich. I just have something against people who have to use their money or cheatto harvest those deer. They can't really hunt--they can kill.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:40 PM

Hell, as you can see, even the 12 year old and Grandma can shoot 160 class deer. That doesn't constitute hunting knowledge.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

The 12 yo.Id call luck,although my cousin has been shooting big bucks since day 1 in the woods.He knows his stuff and can shoot.His Dad trained him right.He is 15 now and passes alot of nice bucks.
I got nothing to say about grandma.I knew an old lady in Colorado that regularly shot Mountain lions and coyotes with a 30-30 lever.I alwayse called her Mam.LOL

Quick Reply: What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.