Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre >

What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

Old 12-27-2006, 07:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

nothing like high fenced huntign to make someone look like a pro........geesh whats this world comming to.....again...
Old 12-27-2006, 07:48 AM
Fork Horn

But remember
High fenced hunting is just as challenging, blah, blah, blah..............

I'm sure these folks are just gifted hunters, kinda like Jack Brittingham and his kids!
Old 12-27-2006, 07:59 AM
Typical Buck

That is sick... would mean a whole lot more if they were actually taken while hunting... instead of pik-n-shoot.

I could think of many better ways to spend $100,000...
Old 12-27-2006, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anybody here can blast me for what I'm going to say butsomeone that pays to hunt in a fenced in area is a lazy loaf!! Even if I was a multi millionare I wouldn't stoop that low. If your not willing to work hard, pattern the deer, scout your area, and hunt a "fair chase" situation you are not a hunter. Now nobody has confirmed this is indeed a "canned hunt" yet but I'd bet it was. That is just too many quality deer to be taken at the same time or day, or week for that matter. I haven't killed a "trophy" deer yet but you can bet your sweet rear end mine will taken the way hunting should be done.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

That many bucks of that size being killed on the same day would seem to indicate that killing a big buck at that place is about the same level of accomplishment as falling out of a boat and hitting water. I mean why even waste the time. Just go to a store and buy an already mounted head. Doesactually being the one who shoots these tamepetsreally make that much difference in the sad pathetic minds of the people who go to these glorified pens? I suppose I could go down to the stockyards andkill my own cow but I'd rather just go buy steaks at the grocery store. Same level of accomplishment but wastes far less of my time.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Todd1700

I'd rather just go buy steaks at the grocery store. Same level of accomplishment but wastes far less of my time.
and far less money. I bet you could buy a ranch for the money they spent that day.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:18 AM

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

In my mind thats what heaven's going to be like.
along with an endless stream of nfl football (sigh)
Old 12-27-2006, 10:04 AM

I'm in the "its your money you do want you want with it" group. Sure, it may not be as challenging but to wach is own. Hope they had fun.

BTW

did anyone notice the droopy ears on the young girls buck. It looks like the rompola buck.

good luck
RBBH
Old 12-27-2006, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess it made a good picture.And if he wants to spend his money that way,oh-well.He wont have any creds in my circle(like he would ever want to be in my circle)I trap coyotes for a high fence ranch here and the big bucks are fun to watch.People from all over the country come to shoot them on a 20 acre run.The rancher and i have a pretty good time watching them play hunter.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Fork Horn

Man thats alot of bone.. That would sure be nice to even have one of those...

Quick Reply: What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.