Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

how does walmart do it!

Old 12-12-2006, 09:52 AM

Default RE: how does walmart do it!

Getting spanked eh? You post some garbage from left wing bias sources and that is supposed to support what? The reason I don't feel like arguing is because it's like telling a blind man that he can see. You won't ever look through the smoke and see the other point of view so what's the point? I've got to get back to my crayons and video games right now too because I'm just a little kid.

So you can keep flexing your internet muscle and living in your delusional world all by yourself. Hope your arm doesn’t get too tired...

Old 12-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Fork Horn

Well when you guys have a problem with your cheap guns you buy from Wallyworld,, and you take them too the local gun shop to be fixed.. The Gunsmith asks you where did you buy this?(and he already knows where it was bought from)and you tell him I bought it at Wallyworld because it was $30 cheaper than what you can sell it for....

I hope he tells you have a nice day, and go see if wallyworld will fix it for you!
My gun shop will fix it no problem for you as long as you bought it from him. Usually free unless it needs parts and stuff....

If you bought it at elsewhere, labor chargers apply!

...and other than walmart, he's the only one in town. Golly gee wizz, where did you get your gun from then?
Old 12-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is COMPLETELY different than saying that the Remington 700 ADL at Wal-Mart is a cheap knock-off compared to the Remington 700 ADL at a local sporting goods store. Most manufacturers do that kind of stuff. Marlin had Glenfield. Remington had Mohawk. It's done with Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, etc., etc., etc. But, that's not the same as producing an inferior version of the same product to sell at Wal-Mart and trying to pass the inferior version off as equal to the other.
I agree that it is different, just trying to point out the motives. In many cases the only with some products you cannot tell the difference until you look at the numbers on the item. The package and everythign looks the same, but the quality is not and therefore the item is able to be sold cheaper.

I shop at Walmart as most people do, but I am very careful when I buy something of greater value. Plus I'd rather give the little guy $10-$15 more dollars for a product if it meant keeping him in business.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: TSR6

Well when you guys have a problem with your cheap guns you buy from Wallyworld,, and you take them too the local gun shop to be fixed.. The Gunsmith asks you where did you buy this?(and he already knows where it was bought from)and you tell him I bought it at Wallyworld because it was $30 cheaper than what you can sell it for....

I hope he tells you have a nice day, and go see if wallyworld will fix it for you!
My gun shop will fix it no problem for you as long as you bought it from him. Usually free unless it needs parts and stuff....

If you bought it at elsewhere, labor chargers apply!

...and other than walmart, he's the only one in town. Golly gee wizz, where did you get your gun from then?
Try taking it back to Wallworld if it is still under waranty. Chances are they will take it and send it to either the manufacurer or gunsmith to get it fixed free of charge. DUHHHHH if you didn't buy the gun from him he will charge you unless he is a manufacurer authorized gunsmith to do the warranty work.[8D]
Old 12-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: halvtaz

Try taking it back to Wallworld if it is still under waranty.

Please correct me if i am wrong - but I believe that all Gun & Ammo sales at walmart are final???

I seem to remember seeing a BIG sign for that when I had to get my hunting licence there.

Old 12-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Please correct me if i am wrong - but I believe that all Gun & Ammo sales at walmart are final???

I seem to remember seeing a BIG sign for that when I had to get my hunting licence there.
"All sales are final" does NOT mean the manufacturer won't honor its warranty.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:58 AM

Yea, your right...they are final, but the gun should come with a factory warranty that the manufacturer themself should honor.
But your right. One time I took a pellet gun back to Walmart, and the beotch freaked out cause she thought I was returning a real gun. It was funny when I let her have it though!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

"All sales are final" does NOT mean the manufacturer won't honor its warranty.
No, It doesn't. But as I was trying to point out with that post - no, you can't take it back to walmart expecting them to exchange it or honor some warranty!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:04 AM

ORIGINAL: CervidSlayer

Yea, your right...they are final, but the gun should come with a factory warranty that the manufacturer themself should honor.
But your right. One time I took a pellet gun back to Walmart, and the beotch freaked out cause she thought I was returning a real gun. It was funny when I let her have it though!
I know, it was crazy. It took me 5 minutes to get your foot off that old ladies neck...
Old 12-12-2006, 11:08 AM

Yeah TSR6 all gun sales are final at WM. BUT, that is where the warranty then goes into effect. Think about it....why have the warranty in effect if no one has bought the product.

Quick Reply: how does walmart do it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.