Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Entry-level Forestry Positions

Old 12-05-2006, 01:58 PM

Default RE: Entry-level Forestry Positions

Need a lawyer with a production agriculture background?
Old 12-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Mizzouhunter

Need a lawyer with a production agriculture background?
Nope! I've already got plenty of those on the payroll!
Old 12-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Fork Horn

Health, dental and retirement benefits are soon to come for those employeescommitted to the company. A solid background in forestry and wildlife is a must, but a background in business management and promotionwould also be a definite plus.

Ely? I was nearthere this summerin Blackduck, MN. Very cool place. What the heck happened up there this summer? I went up there to get away from the Oklahoma heat and it followed me! 104 degrees at one point! They had a bigrodeo there this summer, didn't they?

ORIGINAL: SRBowman

Nothing certain just that there might be some when/ if it turned full time! Vermillin cc is located in Ely Minnesota, they specialize in nature program such as forestry, wildlife managment, and sttuff like that!
ORIGINAL: USFWC

I will be graduating from vermillion Community College in December, for Forestry, that sounds like a good job! What do the benifits look like if it turns fulll time!
Benefits can be negotiated if you prove to be worthy of the position! What would make it more attractive to you? Where exactly is Vermillion CC?
Old 12-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good ole Blackduck, Yeah it was a hot summer all over Minnesota. I don't know about the rodeo since I move back to St. Cloud. But yeah being up that far north was the whole reason I moved up there, but If you don't like the outdoors than it's not going to be the place for ya! Well when I gradutae I will have to keep you in mind, It sounds like a great oppertunity to broaden my knowledge and get to work in the enviorment I love so much!
Old 12-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Fork Horn

Good ole Blackduck, Yeah it was a hot summer all over Minnesota. I don't know about the rodeo since I move back to St. Cloud. But yeah being up that far north was the whole reason I moved up there, but If you don't like the outdoors than it's not going to be the place for ya! Well when I gradutae I will have to keep you in mind, It sounds like a great oppertunity to broaden my knowledge and get to work in the enviorment I love so much!
Well, you definitely sound like you wouldn't need much more motivation to work hard! I'd be glad to give you a shot when you get done with everything.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Fork Horn

I will be out of town for a few days, so those of you waiting for an e-mailresponse, pleasedon't get discouraged! I will get to you as soon as I get back!
Old 12-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Fork Horn

Going through all of the e-mails, thanks for all of your responses!
Old 12-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Typical Buck

get back to me in 4 1/2 years when i graduate from UWSP and we'll talk about expanding to WI, lots of woods up here.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Fork Horn

Good school. What area of forestry on you concentrating on?

ORIGINAL: Schobs

get back to me in 4 1/2 years when i graduate from UWSP and we'll talk about expanding to WI, lots of woods up here.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Typical Buck

I havent yet decided, but would like to do somethin like maybe a forestry technician, land use management, or natural resource management.

Quick Reply: Entry-level Forestry Positions

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.