Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Entry-level Forestry Positions

Old 12-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Fork Horn

Default Entry-level Forestry Positions

...available in southwest Arkansas. These are contractor positions that may lead to a permanent postion as a forester or biologist with my company. If you would like more information, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]or post here and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.!

Job posting and description:
http://www.usfwc.com/JobPosting1.html

Thanksfor checking it out, ya'll!

~Brian
Old 12-04-2006, 01:21 PM

Default RE: Entry-level Forestry Positions

Sounds great, but I like it here in VA. Have you thought about expanding?
Old 12-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Criggster

Sounds great, but I like it here in VA. Have you thought about expanding?
That's what I'm trying to do. Only thing holding the progressback is finding quality employees. Going to be a few years before we may have the ability to expand that far though. My goal is to have a south-wide service area within the next 10 years, if not sooner.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be graduating from vermillion Community College in December, for Forestry, that sounds like a good job! What do the benifits look like if it turns fulll time!
Old 12-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Typical Buck

I am a freshman at Virginia Tech in the Forestry Department. I would always be interested in possible jobs following college, or even an internship if available.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: SRBowman

I will be graduating from vermillion Community College in December, for Forestry, that sounds like a good job! What do the benifits look like if it turns fulll time!
Benefits can be negotiated if you prove to be worthy of the position! What would make it more attractive to you? Where exactly is Vermillion CC?
Old 12-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bassfisherman711

I am a freshman at Virginia Tech in the Forestry Department. I would always be interested in possible jobs following college, or even an internship if available.
Keep us in mind as you go through school. We may have summer internships available at times!
Old 12-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Fork Horn

I am a sophomore at Delta State University in MS, majoring in Environmental Sciences/Wildlife Management. I would be interested in an intern. if it became an option. Also when I graduate, I want to continue my education and get my masters. Do you know if there are any colleges around there that offer it.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

Oklahoma State, I believe Stephen F. Austin does as well. I'm sure there are others nearby that do...maybe LA Tech, Arkansas-Monticello, Texas A&M (not so nearby though).

If you...oranyone elseinterested...e-mail me about itthen I will put you on an announcement list that I will send out asinternships become available.

[email protected] ...just make sure you put me on your contacts list, so the announcements do not get sent to your bulk/junk mailbox

The interest is very much appreciated!

ORIGINAL: cwillard

I am a sophomore at Delta State University in MS, majoring in Environmental Sciences/Wildlife Management. I would be interested in an intern. if it became an option. Also when I graduate, I want to continue my education and get my masters. Do you know if there are any colleges around there that offer it.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing certain just that there might be some when/ if it turned full time! Vermillin cc is located in Ely Minnesota, they specialize in nature program such as forestry, wildlife managment, and sttuff like that!
ORIGINAL: USFWC

ORIGINAL: SRBowman

Benefits can be negotiated if you prove to be worthy of the position! What would make it more attractive to you? Where exactly is Vermillion CC?

Quick Reply: Entry-level Forestry Positions

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.