Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Watch out for those crazy Amish Hunters!!!!!! >

Watch out for those crazy Amish Hunters!!!!!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Watch out for those crazy Amish Hunters!!!!!!

Old 11-30-2006, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Watch out for those crazy Amish Hunters!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: TurkeyStalker

I thought the Amish only hunted at night?
LMBOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason, that was hilarious to me.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

You are right on that chief.You cant hate them for being amish.And there are ALOT of non amish thieves and tresspassers in my neck of the woods.It seems around here all you have are land owners and tresspassers.If you cross a property line,without permission,youre a tresspasser.Thats why ill never hunt in a group again.One person messes up,it makes you all look the same.I have myself and two sons who love bow hunting,thats enough.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:02 PM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Those were the amish rake fighters, looking for some fun.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:50 PM
Fork Horn

I wouldnt be surprised if the guys who took the deer just dressed amish but wern't. Think about it who better to blame a crime on. Everyone knows that the amish get away with everything. When I lived in Montgomery Pa I thought about looking amish for deer season that way I could shoot any deer I wanted and the game wardens wouldn't bother me. I never did though.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow!!! that's insane. i hunt around amish up in ky but they've always been really nice. that's the first time i've heard of someone doing something like that. i'm glad i have a glock .40.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: swamp rooster

too bad he didnt slip a handgun out as they were walking off,it would of been 3 amish funerals very soon..sorry but thats how it should be.
BTW. . .In most states this would be murder. Shooting after the threat is eliminated. . .them walking away. . .is usually murder.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Fork Horn

You have to remember, Amish don't use modern tools, so they are usually pretty strong and could probably carry a deer on their shoulders, big or small.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: nksmfamjp

ORIGINAL: swamp rooster

too bad he didnt slip a handgun out as they were walking off,it would of been 3 amish funerals very soon..sorry but thats how it should be.
BTW. . .In most states this would be murder. Shooting after the threat is eliminated. . .them walking away. . .is usually murder.
Threat is what YOU perceive to be danger (and you and I wern't there) so just because they were walking away doesn't mean that they couldn't have changed their minds, come back and finished him off. The fact that 3 men pointed rifles at him, battered him and disarmed him shows what their intent was. He would have been 100% justified pal. "Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6".
Old 12-01-2006, 12:35 AM

I would bet ten to one those men were NOT Amish. I know 30,000 Amish and I would not suspect any to do that. from PA
Old 12-01-2006, 02:07 AM

ORIGINAL: dzs1945

I would bet ten to one those men were NOT Amish. I know 30,000 Amish and I would not suspect any to do that. from PA
You got a big circle of friends.

Quick Reply: Watch out for those crazy Amish Hunters!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.