Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Help? Gut shot 8/10 pt tonite

Old 11-20-2002, 08:08 PM

Default RE: Help? Gut shot 8/10 pt tonite

[quote]

huntingbgbucks, if you made a "good" hit, you would have found the deer, rain or no rain, unless you are a terrible woodsman. A "good" shot puts the deer down quick, you shouldn't need a blood trail on 99% of double lung hits.

Who are you to tell me that it was not a good shot. Meat head you were not there. I was. Your a pro double lung them all the time do you. Bull ****. Your full of your self. I have double lunged 16 bucks which 4 scored b/c. So dont tell me about hunting or woodsman. Tracking in the rain is terrible you only have a 10% chance in the rain with bow, so before you start to dog people out. You may want to know what they do for a living. I hunt professionally around the world. So dont tell me about hunting amatuer. For the rest give him a break. Like I said yesterday its just a deer and he will learn from it. As we all do. But the arrogance on this BBS is unreal especially from amatuers who read articles in magazines all night which half I write for you to read. So 6ptsika you have a nice night fella.

Edited by - Christine B on 11/21/2002 00:18:22
Old 11-20-2002, 11:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Help? Gut shot 8/10 pt tonite

WOW>>>UGLY TURN.

Huntingbgbucks, great to hear your a professional. But with out all us no brained, amateurs do you think their would be a need for you professionals? Better not bite the hand that feeds you!!

Personal attacks on any person are not required or desired. However as hunters and sportsman when we hear of a story that just isn't right do we not owe it to be honest. "JUST A DEER!!" that is hardly something that I would expect to be echoed from a Professional Hunter, much less any hunter. Sorry I really don't believe in taking any part of this sport for granted, it means to much to me.

Just an opinion.