Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer hunting videos

Old 07-24-2006, 09:01 PM

Default Deer hunting videos

Anyone know any good deer hunting videos.
Specifically ones a new hunter could benefit from watching?

Old 07-27-2006, 11:46 PM

Default RE: Deer hunting videos

Hi Dave.

Take a look at www.huntflix.com. We offer unlimited hunting DVD rentals and also have the largest selection of hunting DVDs available for sale!

We currently have almost 600 titles in our library, with 142 just in Deer. We also have a Getting Started section for new hunters.

As far as specifics, a good place to start is Mastering the Art - Guide to Calling Deerfrom Primos. Here is the description from the back cover:

[blockquote]
Learn to Master The Art of calling in deer. There is so much to learn about deer hunting that it can't be covered in one video. You'll learn tactics from Team Primos on how to call deer up close. We teach people by example, as we lay out for you what we are doing on each hunt. This video has fundamental skills for beginners and new techniques for veteran hunters.
[/blockquote]
Good luck and welcome to a wonderful addiction!

-- FLIX
Old 07-28-2006, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just spent 10 min trying to find what the cost of your pland were and coulden't. Is there a secret to this. Mike
Old 07-28-2006, 09:32 AM

Hi Mike. Sorry for the confusion. That is the first time I've heard that comment, but I'll look into making this info easier to locate. Thanks! Look here.

Here is the basic breakdown:

[align=left]Monthly Plans[/align][ul][*]1 DVD at a time: $14.95 per month (FREE 14-Day Trial!) [*]2 DVDs at a time: $19.95 per month (FREE 14-Day Trial!) [*]3 DVDs at a time: $24.95 per month [*]4 DVDs at a time:$29.95 per month[/ul]
No late fees! Free shipping! Cancel any time!

For the truly hardcore, we also ofer a Prepaid Annual plan for $300. 4 DVDs out at a time for a year! It works out to be a savings of $60.00 over the equivilant monthly plan.

Finally, for those that have a congenital aversion to "joining" anything, we have a HUGE selection of hunting, shooting & outdoors videos for sale!

I hope this helps.

-- FLIX
Old 07-28-2006, 10:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Flix, I actually had that problem too the first time I visited your site; of course, I was looking to make a purchase, but found it hard to find the price as well.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:41 AM

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the feedback. We're constantly working to improve our site and make it easier to navigate.

Currently, if a title is only available as a rental, either because we are out of stock or because we haven't started selling that title yet, the price will not display and the "Buy It" button will not show.

-- FLIX
Old 07-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

Dave, if your looking to becomea betterall-around hunter, thenlook no further. I think you'll find all you need and more from the Drury Outdoor video line.

http://druryoutdoors.com/index.html