Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

one more question

Old 04-19-2006, 01:42 PM

Default one more question

Ive heard there are alot of cougars and wolves in south east idaho what should i do if i run into them?
Old 04-19-2006, 02:27 PM

Default RE: one more question

It is my opinion that no one ever "runs into" animals. This is an old wives tale. In reality, the way you get into an animal is by that animal eating you, not you running into it. I've never seen an animal open it's mouth enough for my fat butt to run into it. But if I did- I don't think I would do that anyway.

Just kidding, the first thing I would do after seeing a cougar/wolf is change my underwear.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

shoot em if they attack you
Old 04-19-2006, 02:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Shoot it and have it mounted!

Old 04-19-2006, 03:04 PM

thx do you guys take pistols with you when you hunt? because wouldent it be hard to shoot a fast moving cat or dog close range with a rifle? or if it is bolt action and there are more than one wolf? oh and nice doggy lol
Old 04-20-2006, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow Reb thats a beauty!! Great mount
Old 04-22-2006, 07:03 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: unimanicpsux

Ive heard there are alot of cougars and wolves in south east idaho what should i do if i run into them?

Man up and shoot to kill; If I didn't have a weapon about the only thing I would do is bend over and kiss my @$$ goodbye
Old 04-22-2006, 07:34 PM

raise yo hands high in the air, take quick deliberate HARD stomps torward the predator and scream "heyahhh" in a low grumbly but loud voice. If this doesn't work give the thing a roundhouse Chuck Norris style kick to the noggin. You might also try urinating on a rag and throwing it at the animal. Predators are notoriously skeered of human bywaste...could crap in yo hand and throw it at him like a monkey. Follow these guidelines and you will be fine, trust me.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yea hang on before you attack me Mr. Cougar I have to take a dump in my hand to throw it at you. Oh I forgot I placed a few of my turds in a baggie before I left the house. Good one bamma good one.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:33 AM
Typical Buck

I don't have any advice for you but after reading bama's post I don't wether to take him seriously or not.....funny sh!t!

Quick Reply: one more question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.