Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Florida Has Become an Innovation State >

Florida Has Become an Innovation State

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Florida Has Become an Innovation State

Old 04-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Florida Has Become an Innovation State

topdawg you are a fountain of misinformation
Old 04-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think dawg is amusing. Everyone is erked by him or her yet still continue to respond. I think we instigate this on going delema.Ya gotta luv it. Seriously though, I'd love to see if TD could hang with me on stand from dark to dark up in Albertaduring the rut. Alberta, where the deer ain't no joke!
Old 04-24-2006, 06:56 AM
Fork Horn

early in,

Would love to experience a hunt in Alberta! Been hunting out of the South a few times and was none to pleased with the type of whitetail up there, but I would be happy to help you out in any way possible. I think the main thing is that you cannot be shy. If one of those bucks comes out of the thicket, I can and would be happy to coach you to the successful harvest you always dreamed of.

Took a Yankee or two hunting down here in my time and they were OVERWHELMED at the scenery down here. Out of breath from the beauty of the Southern woods. Respect.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Like I said," ya gotta luv it". Hey dawg, if you read my post you'll notice I wasn't asking for help. I stated that I hunt dark to dark (respect) in the cold of Nov. in beautiful Alberta.(respect) Alot of hunters talk of hunting the rut this way but few actually do. You couldn't hang long enough to teach me anything although I appreciate the thought. Canadian deer have no equal and that truly demands RESPECT. Have a good one.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Do you mean sun up to sun down or are you poaching them?
Old 04-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Do you mean sun up to sun down or are you poaching them?

Old 04-24-2006, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is a good one (the post that is)
Old 04-24-2006, 02:49 PM
Fork Horn

early in,

Again, I would be happy to help in any way possible. Not sure about hunting all night long as I prefer the ethical approach to the outdoors. NEVER use my ability for personal gain (God given....respect), but always hunt safely and ethically. Had many folks over the years get jealous and once had to restrain a man who was angry at my ability in a dove field.

Still, I am a humble man who simply demands it. Usually with close friends/family.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:00 PM

LMAO! PUPPY POWER!!!!
Old 04-24-2006, 05:50 PM

I lived in Florida for half of my life (until i was 10) and the only kind of wildlife i saw was snakes, junebugs, and fire ants. Florida is nothing but a bunch of dumb hillbillies with no teeth. The midwest is where its really at. Florida is just innovating new stories for jerry springer.

Quick Reply: Florida Has Become an Innovation State

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.