Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ban Jimmy Houston

Old 02-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Ban Jimmy Houston

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: longrifle1000

ORIGINAL: kshunter

There are so many responses to the Jimmy Houston threads it's hard to read them all. Did any receive any responses back from the sponsors of Jimmy Houston?
The only response I got from Mothwing was a form email wanting my phone number so Jimmy Houston could call me. He called 2-3 hours after I sent it to them. He gave his side of the story, and pretty much lied. I found out later, that what he testified in court was different than what he told me. It was also very difficult to speak to him. He didn't let me get in much talking, mainly interupted me and side stepped around the questions I did ask him. The conversation was 14 or 17 minutes, can't remember which, and I spoke for maybe 4 minutes of that time. I still have his cell phone number on my caller ID. Maybe I should call him back to discuss this matter further with him. Maybe I will give him a call around 3am and see what he has to say to my questions/comments.LOL
Hey Jess call him and play that old song bytherocker Jeff Beck called" Im going Down" LOL ..cause his azz is going downnnnnnnnnnnn !!

dd
Jeez Doc The Jeff Beck album with goin down was one of my old favorites from the hazy days (late 60's and early 70's). The vinal is long gone but I can remember the cover was white and the album hads lots of rockers who sat in on some of the songs. Goin down....down.....down....down...down

Ahhhhhhhh C.I. my eyes get bloodshot just thinking about that song

Gives me the munchies.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

I was absolutely disgusted watching the video clips!! What a scumbag!!!! I can't believe that he would sit there and lie to the public, court and everyone else to try to regain some of his image. What a fake!!!
Old 02-07-2006, 12:52 PM

those videos make me sick!
Old 02-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

AJ I'd say we will hit 10k
Old 02-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

long 1000,
What is it since last Friday night when you posted(2/3/06) that JH called you on phone and you were rethinking your position on JH - to NOW he told a bald face lie as of 2/6/06 at 9:34pm. What was it that changed your mind from wanting to believe him and why would he call you and lie to now he is a bald face liar.

He just posted an open letter on his website. Go Get Him[:@]

BTW - This is your chance to call him a bald faced liar - kinda to his face.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

BTW - This is your chance to call him a bald faced liar - kinda to his face.

I didnt' have much of a problem doing it.

Are we all supposed to be scared off by this "apology letter" now that it came from the scumbag himself?
Old 02-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well, here is what I know for fact. Under oath, in a court of law, he stated that the description of it being 3-6 acres was accurate
Do you have a link to the court transcrpits?
Old 02-07-2006, 04:08 PM

I don't have the link, but it IS online somewhere...I only go to 3 hunting related sites, and I saw it somewhere...didn't read it though so don't ask me! lol
Old 02-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Fork Horn

Jimmy Answers back....

http://jimmyhouston.com/community/index.php/topic,222.0.html
Old 02-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Fork Horn

This is why it is called hunting not killing. If you cant go out into th woods and kill a perfectly healthy deer then i dont think you should be hunting.

Quick Reply: Ban Jimmy Houston

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.