Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

somthing fun to do

Old 10-14-2002, 08:28 PM

Default somthing fun to do

I took a friend out hunting to a spot where there is no deer hunting. He didn't know that I had an elk call...lol So I told him to get here in this spot and I was going over there. But I went somewhere else. After about 1 hr, I went to town on that elk call. lolololol. When we met up he said "did you hear that, it sounded like an elk" I just started laughing. I said I couldn't tell, now his story of every converstation is about the elk he heard deer hunting in West TN lol
Old 10-15-2002, 01:19 AM

Default RE: somthing fun to do

shame on you Ceaser--at least he had a good time. lol
Old 10-15-2002, 04:17 AM

What would be even funnier if he got a picture of one,we did the same thing to a friend of our's but he knew something was up, so he got a picture of an elk and it showed the elk standing by a steel post that is on the property that we hunt,so the other guy who helped me pull the joke fell for it was out there for 3 day's looking for sign doing cow call's,never knew that the guy owned his own graphic's art business and could make a picture on picture they finally let us in on it funny to them a few choise word's from us,
we now investagate the person a little before we pull any joke's
They still pull the picture out or one of the smarty's will get out a cow call and start calling and say i wonder if there is elk out here lol
Old 10-15-2002, 06:15 AM
Typical Buck

Thats a good way to get yourself shot, please be safe!!!!!