Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Im am sick SICK SICK !

Old 12-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Im am sick SICK SICK !

NY, I don't usually like to start questioning peoples hunting abilities! But all of these "what if's," are beginning to raise doubts!
Another one questionin my abilities because I don't poach deer?

You should know that very few gun-shot deer survive!
Thanks for the tip. That being said.......... why go chase after it especially when it's hit in the ass? Better chance of jumping that deer and having it get away with a lost blood trail and die in the woods unrecovered. Me and my lack of hunting abilities even knows that's how it happens with most unrecovered deer.
Let's make one thing abundantly clear. I'm not saying I don't have compassion for the wounded deer. Unfortunately that's part of the sport. If you can't handle that then you should take up worm picking or something.

I have lost ONE deer in my life. I go above and beyond what is needed to do to recover every animal that I've shot at. Not making a holier than thou statement, just stating a fact. I've also shot a ton of deer in my life. I have more hours in the woods than you could possibly phathom. I know what it takes to complete the job on any type of hit. And a flashlight and a gun in the dark doesn't have to be one of those ways is all I'm saying. If you want to interpret that as me not having any hunting abilities than go for it.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Oh back to the original topic ( I think I got sidetracked a little)[:-]

The guy shot a little one. What's the difference between that and the one you shot and posted a couple weeks ago? Yours was a better buck, but you even admitted a young and notmature one. You also indicated you're not a trophy hunter per say which is fine. So I was just seriously wondering why you would get so upset over the guy shooting a yearling.
I understand you setting the standards of what is or isn't to be taken on the land. I'd be pretty miffed if it happened on my land with one of my friends.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:47 AM

So I was just seriously wondering why you would get so upset over the guy shooting a yearling.
I understand you setting the standards of what is or isn't to be taken on the land. I'd be pretty miffed if it happened on my land with one of my friends.
So, I see you even confuse yourself here. You ask why he got upset, then say that you would be upset also?
Old 12-24-2005, 08:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

A rookie hunter is a rookie hunter , no matter his age. He made a mistake and you handled it terribly. There's actually alot of things to pick apart in this thread but I'll leave it at that. Hopefully you learned a lesson. Maybe you should get together with him and talk it over so he doesn't just think your a lazy a-hole for not helping him drag the deer out and ruining what was probably an exciting experience for him. JMO!
Well said there Bow!
Old 12-24-2005, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

*** NOTE*** TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM PLEASE JUST IGNORE N.Y. AND SOONER OR LATER HE WILL GO AWAY .. I THINK I MADE MY POINT IN MY ORIGINAL POST AND HE HAS MADE HIS ...AS LONG AS YOU FEED FULE TO THE FIRE HE'S GOING TO STAY ... I DO QUESTION HOWEVER THE STATEMENT ABOUT HAVING MORE TIME IN THE WOODS THEN ONE COULD PHATHOM ..I CAN'T SEE HOW BECAUSE IT APPEARS HE NEVER LEAVES THE COMPUTER ... ITS LIKE A DRUG TO HIM ...HE IS ADDICTED TO HNI ...HE NEEDS TO GO POLICE GOLF WHERE THEY HAVE MULLIGANS ...KICK THIER BALLS AROUND ..CHEAT ON THEIR SCORES .. LIKE I SAID LETS JUST IGNORE HIM ..I AM !

DD
Old 12-24-2005, 09:00 AM
Dominant Buck

HEY NY, MAY YOU AND YOUR'S HAVE A

Old 12-24-2005, 09:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

AMEN Reb .... even Scrooge should have a Merry Christmas ..of course I imagine he would prefer to be wished a "A Happy Holiday"

dd

Old 12-24-2005, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

*** NOTE*** TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM PLEASE JUST IGNORE N.Y. AND SOONER OR LATER HE WILL GO AWAY .. I THINK I MADE MY POINT IN MY ORIGINAL POST AND HE HAS MADE HIS ...AS LONG AS YOU FEED FULE TO THE FIRE HE'S GOING TO STAY ... I DO QUESTION HOWEVER THE STATEMENT ABOUT HAVING MORE TIME IN THE WOODS THEN ONE COULD PHATHOM ..I CAN'T SEE HOW BECAUSE IT APPEARS HE NEVER LEAVES THE COMPUTER ... ITS LIKE A DRUG TO HIM ...HE IS ADDICTED TO HNI ...HE NEEDS TO GO POLICE GOLF WHERE THEY HAVE MULLIGANS ...KICK THIER BALLS AROUND ..CHEAT ON THEIR SCORES .. LIKE I SAID LETS JUST IGNORE HIM ..I AM !

DD

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath
AMEN Reb .... even Scrooge should have a Merry Christmas ..of course I imagine he would prefer to be wished a "A Happy Holiday"
Respectfully DD, it is you fueling the fire right after you asked everybody not to. Any negative response you get after this post is no ones fault but your own. That being said, I hope you and yours have a very merry christmas and a happy and prospereous new year.

Old 12-24-2005, 09:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

DD

Looks like someone got your goat!
Old 12-24-2005, 10:59 AM

I just hopethe good lordsendssomeoneother than NY to drive by me while I'mon the brink of death behind a fence with a 'No Tresspassing' sign on it...

"Man, if itwasn't against the law, I'd sure help that young man..."

Laws are set for reasons, and it's sad that some folks' dishonesty has made it to where it is illegal for people to dispatch a deer at night...

It isn't that way because it's not the right thing to do, it's that way because I could shoot a deer at night, load another round into him and just say "Oh, we shot him earlier, this second one was to put it out of its misery"...

I've made up my mind on a lot of things... IF a girl is getting the living hell beat out of her by some guyI'm going togo over there and get him off of her... if he gets injured in the process, no matter how mild the injury is he can and most-likely will press charges on me because it was not in self-defense, there is not 'defense of others' because two guys who felt like beating the hell out of one guycould just say "Oh, he was beatingmy friendup so I helped him out" (Dishonesty screwing it up for us honest folk)... so basicallyit's up to the jury when I'm in court... luckily, in my wonderful state, the jury would most-likely go my way (Lord help me if it's in Austin, though, could be some serious loons on that panel)...

Quick Reply: Im am sick SICK SICK !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.