HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Im am sick SICK SICK !
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 10:59 AM
GobblerTX

Default RE: Im am sick SICK SICK !

I just hopethe good lordsendssomeoneother than NY to drive by me while I'mon the brink of death behind a fence with a 'No Tresspassing' sign on it...

"Man, if itwasn't against the law, I'd sure help that young man..."

Laws are set for reasons, and it's sad that some folks' dishonesty has made it to where it is illegal for people to dispatch a deer at night...

It isn't that way because it's not the right thing to do, it's that way because I could shoot a deer at night, load another round into him and just say "Oh, we shot him earlier, this second one was to put it out of its misery"...

I've made up my mind on a lot of things... IF a girl is getting the living hell beat out of her by some guyI'm going togo over there and get him off of her... if he gets injured in the process, no matter how mild the injury is he can and most-likely will press charges on me because it was not in self-defense, there is not 'defense of others' because two guys who felt like beating the hell out of one guycould just say "Oh, he was beatingmy friendup so I helped him out" (Dishonesty screwing it up for us honest folk)... so basicallyit's up to the jury when I'm in court... luckily, in my wonderful state, the jury would most-likely go my way (Lord help me if it's in Austin, though, could be some serious loons on that panel)...