Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 QUIT WHINING AND TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT >

QUIT WHINING AND TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

QUIT WHINING AND TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT

Old 12-02-2005, 08:30 AM

Default QUIT WHINING AND TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT

I dont post this type of stuff on here very much but I have to now. This
place is turning into { NOT ALL } but a bunch of whining and better than you politically correct jerks. It doesn't matter whether someone post a picture of a deer or talks about if they lost a deer or what a deer scores they are going to get slammed.. I have seen some posts lately on how to transport deer, what a deer scores, and how deer got shot and lost, all the posts the person puts up gets negative feed back one way or the other. We all dont do the same thing, if someone shoots a buck or doe and looses it "thats hunting" it happens to us ALL. If someone want to ride with the tailgate down "let them". If someone posts a deer and says what it scores and you dont think so "who cares".
Then the argument starts oh well this is just ammo for the Anti's. I am so tired of all these people trying to be so politically correct with there hunting ethics. There are millions of people who hunt, we all dont do it the same way. Quit knocking other peoples way of hunting if it is not your style, stop whining and trying to be perfect because "YOUR NOT". Comment on this anyway you want i dont care. Be safe and good hunting.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: QUIT WHINING AND TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT

Well said.

Up here the deer,bear moose has to be transported in plain sight. I don't know about anywhere else.

Old 12-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Same thoughts here TH!
Old 12-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

well said TH. misery loves company, all i can figure is there are a lot of misrable people here that want some company, i just don't particapate, although i have been sucked into a few i wish i'd never responded too, some other thingsthat get me, someone comes on here with a question, and then answers it themself, like everyone should believe that they have the "most correct stance" on any issue, if they already know the answer why ask the question, do theyjust get tired of trying to convince themselvesor what,and the jacka$$es that come here looking for/to start an arguement[:@]

ya'll have a lovely day.....
Old 12-02-2005, 09:12 AM

i agree with you on that
Old 12-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I understand what you are trying to say! I don't give a hoot about being "politically correct!" There is a big difference in being politically correct, and having good manners, with compassion for others!
Being anti-politically correct, so to speak, does not mean that we should be rude, ugly, and inconsiderate of everyone else's feelings, except our own!
It seems that the world's attitude is "me first," and "I'll do it, just because ICAN do it!" Well, "I'll do it, just because I CAN do it," is NOT, and has NOT,EVER been a good reason for doing anything!
It's GREAT to be against the anti hunters/gunners, but remember, hunters, AND antis TOGETHER, are still a huge minority! The majority of our population are just neutral, non-hunters! It is in our best interests, (if we can't win them over)to either keep them neutral, or at the very least NOT push them to the anti's corner!
Old 12-02-2005, 09:24 AM

Well put TH
Old 12-02-2005, 09:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Jag, if I was hunting in your home town and pepole there do not like it, I would'nt do it! Most home townes in the south like to show off thier deer and is tolerated by everyone. So what is the big deal? Apparently it's nottolerated in your home town and you want everyone to live as y'all do?
My home town tolerates it and who does'nt like it can kiss my grits!![8D]
Old 12-02-2005, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: trophyhuntr

I dont post this type of stuff on here very much but I have to now. This
place is turning into { NOT ALL } but a bunch of whining and better than you politically correct jerks. It doesn't matter whether someone post a picture of a deer or talks about if they lost a deer or what a deer scores they are going to get slammed.. I have seen some posts lately on how to transport deer, what a deer scores, and how deer got shot and lost, all the posts the person puts up gets negative feed back one way or the other. We all dont do the same thing, if someone shoots a buck or doe and looses it "thats hunting" it happens to us ALL. If someone want to ride with the tailgate down "let them". If someone posts a deer and says what it scores and you dont think so "who cares".
Then the argument starts oh well this is just ammo for the Anti's. I am so tired of all these people trying to be so politically correct with there hunting ethics. There are millions of people who hunt, we all dont do it the same way. Quit knocking other peoples way of hunting if it is not your style, stop whining and trying to be perfect because "YOUR NOT". Comment on this anyway you want i dont care. Be safe and good hunting.
Finally, someone that makes some sense of this constant, on-going crap. Way to go TH.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am so tired of all these people trying to be so politically correct with there hunting ethics. There are millions of people who hunt, we all dont do it the same way. Quit knocking other peoples way of hunting if it is not your style, stop whining and trying to be perfect because "YOUR NOT".
In other words sit back and dont' say anything even if you highly disagree with what a person is doing or has done or if you find something extemely unethical or illegal? Instead of pointing things out in which you think is the correct manner we should just blow sunshine up eachothers butts?

I am not saying that things don't get a little out of control and some uncalled for comments and debates here. But, I do think that sometimes discussion and debated topics are not such a bad thing. Even if opinions differ.

Quick Reply: QUIT WHINING AND TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.