Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Alasss DD has scored AGAIN !

Old 11-23-2005, 10:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Alasss DD has scored AGAIN !

Ok OK ... I went to the woods this morning and got into my blind about 30 min before daylite .. was about 30 degrees ...lite south wind which is perfect .... I saw the silhoutte of 3 deer not 40 yards from my blind but I could not make out when they where ... one was a huge bodied deer and it just about had to be a buck but I did not shoot because it was before legal shooting time and I really wasent sure what it was .... about 9am the wind started to get up and right before I started to come out this doe appeard ... some of you guys (MT) said to make sure I started to take some doe's ...so Ole Doctor Death popped her seeing as how I am a non discrimate killer LOL ... thats 4 in 4 days ... thats the best start Ive ever had ... this doe will eat good but I wished I could have seen that big deer after daylite ..I got a hunch he was a HOSS !!

dd

Old 11-23-2005, 10:53 AM

Default RE: Alasss DD has scored AGAIN !

DD, what and the world are you doing????!!!!
Old 11-23-2005, 10:58 AM

Congrats on another one DD.The military is looking for a killing machine like you.lol
Old 11-23-2005, 11:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Out for the kill

DD, what and the world are you doing????!!!!
Well guys its hard to be humble ...BUT I am trying ... and contrary to what SOME might think I am not using a spot light OR hunting over corn ... to be honest I think its because the landowner did not bush hog the pastures this year and it has givent the deer more places to bed up AND the fact that I am spending more time in the field ... Im sure this roll will stop soon or when I do see a deer they will have Kevlar vest on LOL ....

dd
Old 11-23-2005, 11:34 AM

keep stacking them up like fire wood, congrat
Old 11-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

DD, way to go man that looks like some fine eatin, i know what you mean on the spotlighting and corn deal, i killed around thirty one year and people were telling others how i had shot them, well everyone of them was completely legal, and jealousy was just rearing its ugly mug, when you put the time and effort into it and know what the deer/fish are doing and what times their feeding/moving some lazy scumbag will always suggest you cheated. i have never understood how tearing somebody else down with no merit brings any good to anything. also like i mentioned before, enjoy it while it last, i had a really dry season last year and this years lookin pretty dry also, but in all honesty i have not worked as hard the last few years on the hunting deals like i used to, and it shows in my lack of success, right now just tooo many irons in the fire....

go get'em man
Old 11-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

MT you must be a fortune teller ... Im already in a "dry" spell I went this afternoon and saw SQUAT...NADDA ...ZILCH ... Im in a slump ....

dd

Old 11-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats, stop posting deer till i atleast see one hunting!!! lol j/p