Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Chia Vang!

Old 11-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Chia Vang!

I say an eye for an eye but that is just my opinion
Old 11-10-2005, 05:39 PM

ORIGINAL: chma

I say an eye for an eye but that is just my opinion
I used to think the same but am starting to re-think it forvarious reasons. I certainly understand capital punishment and don't have any heart burn with people who don't share my opinion and am happy with the political process determining whether a state has it or not. But, like I said, that's a political or philosophical question. I was just commenting that the reality is that WI doesn't have a death penalty, so the system worked perfectly in this horrible case. I don't think they could have given him a harsher (or fairer) punishment and couldn't have done it much quicker.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:17 PM

hang im' high let him swang till the sun goes down......
Old 11-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Fork Horn

I was very glad to read about this in yesterday's paper. Other than the death penalty, I think he got what he deserved.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

It's not a justice system anymore, it's a lawyer system. My personal belief is that if you take a life / lives like this vermin scum did, you pay the penalty with your life in a prompt manner. It just fascinates me to no end how there is always a lawyer willing to defend some perp no matter how morally repugnant they are.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: jrbsr

I think they should put him in a deer suit and make him run thru the woods on rifle opener in WISCONSIN!
I second this.
Im down with that. It only happend maybe an hour and a half from me.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:35 AM

In Minnesota now, they are actually supporting the whole thing..they have Chai Vang day now..also know as "bring a mung hunting" day.

I'm sure I'll catch some greif, but come on, its funny, and a guy in Minnesota told me that when I was up Bear hunting, so I'm just relaying the joke.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:39 PM

ORIGINAL: MarinePride

It's not a justice system anymore, it's a lawyer system. My personal belief is that if you take a life / lives like this vermin scum did, you pay the penalty with your life in a prompt manner. It just fascinates me to no end how there is always a lawyer willing to defend some perp no matter how morally repugnant they are.
So you don't believe everyone accused of a crime desearves his day in court and doesn't desearve a decent defense? You think the government should decide who is guilty without the person defending himself? Yes, let's all trust the copsand prosecutors to do the right thing!

Who's going to defend the person if not a lawyer. I think that people who blame everyting on lawyers don't think things through very much or have some head in the sand, alice in wonderland opinion that every crime is cut and dried and everyone arrested or indicted is guilty.

No I'm not a lawyer, but have been defended against an injust accusation by one. The scum bag prosecutor and cop, based ontheir comments, thought I should have just been found guilty and fined, no ifs and or buts. Turns out he was wrong. Damn lawyer who defended me, what a leech dirtbag! (If you ask me, the prosecutors are dirtbags just as often). Just my opinion.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Fork Horn

I see the situation for what it was. Vang killed 6 people, no one else did it, he did. He should pay for this murderous rampage with his life. Don't try and preach some B.S. here about him getting a fair trial or some other type of liberal crap. HE DID IT! The bottom line is that a crime like this is not capable of being defended, a lawyer can only lessen the serverity of the sentence. I'm sure that most people on this board would like to see Vang not live another day. If that bothers you then you need to see the situation for what it was. Don't be the devils advocate just for the hell of it.[X(]

Old 11-13-2005, 06:14 PM

Zek....I'm with ya. Wether or not someone is guilty or innocent, they deserve to have their day in court AND be allowed to defend themselves against any and all accusations no matter what. Prosecutors are scum. Cops are scum. And MANY innocent people are run thru the ringer every day in this country by the latter. Thank God we have lawyers to defend our rights because if we didn't....I don't even want to think about that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.