Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Chia Vang!

Old 11-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Chia Vang!

I think they should bring him down here to Alabama ... let him loose in the woods around Demoplis... I bet some of our "good ol'e boy's" could make him squeel like a pig !

MASS RULES
DD
Old 11-13-2005, 09:40 PM
Fork Horn

I think he(chai) deserve what the court gave him for killing six hunters. BUt if I was in his shoe at the time i would of done the same thing. He(Chai) did say that the first guy/owner told him to leave the property and he(chai) did, even apoligize. But the owner didn't except that and had his(owner) friends/parties came and surrounded Chai and started saying racial slurs and all the other stuff you would say to a person when you are piss and after he(chai) walk off, Chai heard one shot behind him after that, hell broke lose. What would you do if you were in his shoe and bunch of minority surrounded you and started calling you racial slurs and shot once at you, you would be scared to death too and thought your life is at risk. Yes, he did trasspass onto private land,does that give you (the owner)the right to disrespect the man that tresspass. If you disrespect a man in the woods and start some kind of bulls with him you better be ready toback it up with you life espacailly in the woods.I believe there is a saying for that: if you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk. I own 200 acres of land in minnesota and seen tons of hunters tresspass every yearand I don't disrepect any of them. I just tell them that they are tresspassingon private landand they just head the other way they came. If you tell them (hunters) nicely that it's private land and is tresspassingthe hunterswounldn't be mad and take it personally. The way that the wisconsin hunters did or sayto Chai was not worth their life. I think this is an example for everybody to learn from, people should respect each other regardless of race. We as good citizen of the United States should get along with each other regardless of raceso our examples will teach our childrenfor the futures to come.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:56 PM

ORIGINAL: MarinePride

I see the situation for what it was. Vang killed 6 people, no one else did it, he did. He should pay for this murderous rampage with his life. Don't try and preach some B.S. here about him getting a fair trial or some other type of liberal crap. HE DID IT! The bottom line is that a crime like this is not capable of being defended, a lawyer can only lessen the serverity of the sentence. I'm sure that most people on this board would like to see Vang not live another day. If that bothers you then you need to see the situation for what it was. Don't be the devils advocate just for the hell of it.[X(]
Oh come on: you were saying he didn't deserve to be defended. You were basically saying that defense lawyers are nothing but worthless. I say that is pure BS. You can be a sheep and trust big brother government to make the right decision, i will not.

Incidently, I happen to agreee, from what I've read, that Vang was guilty as hell and I'm glad they punished him to the full extent of the law. But to say that he didn't deserve a defense and that there's no legitimate place for defense lawyers - if you feel that way, you deserve the unaccountable government that this would bring about.

Maybe you think this way because you work for the government?

Liberal? Since when is it liberal to think the government has limits, needs to prove it's case and that people have rights against the government. This, to me, just indicates some sort of thoughtless, knee jerk attitude.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:01 AM

ORIGINAL: 123stickem

Zek....I'm with ya. Wether or not someone is guilty or innocent, they deserve to have their day in court AND be allowed to defend themselves against any and all accusations no matter what. Prosecutors are scum. Cops are scum. And MANY innocent people are run thru the ringer every day in this country by the latter. Thank God we have lawyers to defend our rights because if we didn't....I don't even want to think about that.
I want to make it clear that I do NOT think that all prosecutors are scum or that cops are. Some certainly are - I've personally run into them. The farand away great majority of cops I've personally met or known are fine people trying to do the best job they can AND protect the rights of citizens. Prosecutors are also not always scum - but they're lawyers just like the defense lawyers and others - there's good ones and scum bags. Most, in my personal experience (defense and prosecutor) are fine people also trying to do their job, but some are egomaniacs thinking more of "wins" than justice.

Maybe if Marine pride has a run in with the legal system, he'll realize why good lawyers are needed on both sides.

Also please nobody take any of my comments as trying to defend Vang - I'm just trying to say even HE needed to be proven guilty (which he has - hope he rots in jail).
Old 11-14-2005, 07:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Wolf, Believe every thing a multiple murder say's? It's people like you that keeps our jails full.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:36 AM
Typical Buck

OK, Chia certainly got what he deserved. I am for the most part for the death penality butI agree prosecutors are scum and put a lot of innocent people in jail and know it. I do have to contemplate the dozens or is it hundreds of "GUILTY" death rowers that have been exonerated by DNA testing.It does make you think
Old 11-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Fork Horn

Charlie P, It's people like me that doesn't start trouble andtalk alot of BSand disrespectpeopleand respect others so I don't get into situations like the one that happen. Now tell me something, so you think that Chai went deerhunting to kill people? I don't believe that. I don't believe chai's story all the waybut I know that I don't believe the other party all the way either. 8 person hunting and one gun found, they must not be there for hunting. What I believe is that the owner's of the property did something to trigger this. NO human being that I know of with families, relatives, friends and a decent futurewould just go into the woods and start killing people for no reason. I know people (soldiers) that have kill, they'vekilled more people than my fingers can count butthey treat everybody with respect and they are not any different than you and me but if you disrespect them then you will get the same back. Like I said before, this is something we all should learn from and should already know. Disrespecting people is something we should not do, unless you want others to disrepect you too and sometime it'll cost your life for disrespecting.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

8 person hunting and one gun found, they must not be there for hunting.
That not true. The hunters came from a hunting cabin they had guns at the cabin but didn't bring them to confront Viang.They must have really been looking for a fight.

As far as being disrespected, I've been called many racial slurs in my life I didn't take ascope off a gun open fire on people,and walk up to one and say your not dead yet and shoot the person again.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Now tell me something, so you think that Chai went deerhunting to kill people?
I don't know waht was in his heart when he left his house that day,neither do you.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think that Vang got what he deserved for what he did. Wisconsin doesn't have a death penalty, so he got the max he could get. He will be paying for this crime with his life, however long his life may be. If you don't like that Wisconsin doesn't have a death penalty, then take some initiative and push for a change, instead of saying that prosecutors are scum, cops are scum (I am a cop, so I will pretend I didn't read that), and that all defense attorneys are scum!! The Judicial system did work in this case, and EVERY person is allowed an appeal for whichever reason they feel they were wronged during a trial. You, Me, Manson, and Vang, ALL have the opportunity for an appeal. That is guarenteed to us.

Oh, and defense attorneys are there also to assure that a person gets a FAIR trial, which is guarenteed to every citizen of the United States. We live in a civilized nation, NOT midevil France. Like it or not, people don't just get thrown out in the gutter and shot. Thats how it works, and I surely would want my chance at a fair trial, and a chance to appeal if I didn't think it (the trial) was fair!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.