Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

past and present

Old 10-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: past and present

ORIGINAL: trailer

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Trailer, where areyou from?
Rebel, Don’t you understand the abbreviation (WPG. MB.) ?? LOL... I’m from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada....
UP NORTH EH ! !

I'm so sorry!! I lost my headcompletely!

Old 10-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Those are some outrageous prices. I sure hope that PA never comes to that!
Old 10-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: cardeer

Terrible aint it.Dont feel to bad up here in SE Pa a acres is going for over 50,000

Here it's going for over 100,000!
Old 10-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Trailer, where areyou from?
[/blockquote]

Rebel, Don’t you understand the abbreviation (WPG. MB.) ?? LOL... I’m from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada....
UP NORTH EH ! !
trailer consider yourself lucky, to have some of the best of hunting and the animals that go with it, i love going over to russell maitoba, over on the borderit is my favorite area to hunt.......

here in the states i think it is a growing trend when i moved to texas in 87 my grandfather couldn't believe what people paid to deer hunt, i see that trend spreading all the time[&o]
Old 10-09-2005, 08:14 PM

One of the real problems is the lack of public land to hunt here in Texas, I read a statistic that said like 98% of hunting is done on private land, and I know on our lease the owners dont let use take friends out, so its hard for me to get guys my age into the field (Im 17), what I would give for some good public land!
Old 10-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: m.t.hands

trailer consider yourself lucky, to have some of the best of hunting and the animals that go with it, i love going over to russell maitoba, over on the border it is my favorite area to hunt.......
m.t.hands, I do consider my self very lucky hunting in this province. We have large areas of crown land to the north that require no permission for hunting except for a hunting license. I’ve never hunted around Russell but have been around the Riding Mountain area and it is beautiful country.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:09 PM

All land related to recreation is going sky high - because of supply and demand. Compared to 40 years ago, there's a lot more middle aged guys who want to recreate. The effects of the baby boom. You see it in lake property,e tc. too. I agree its a shame, but inevitable.