Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Missouri hunting clubs..any past/present members?? >

Missouri hunting clubs..any past/present members??

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Missouri hunting clubs..any past/present members??

Old 10-09-2002, 08:58 AM

Default Missouri hunting clubs..any past/present members??

I was wondering if any of the members here belong to or have had experience hunting with any of these three hunting clubs in Missouri. Two of the clubs is based in the Kansas City area, I believe Blue Springs, MO. The first is named Hunting Sports Plus and the other is named Mid-America Hunting Association. The third club is based in Dittmer, MO and is called the Wil-Nor Hunting Club. If anyone who is member, or has been one, could give me some feedback regarding your experiences with any of these three clubs I would greatly appreciate it.

Been thinking about joining one these clubs and want to get as much info as I can before I do.

Thanks,
Toby
Old 10-09-2002, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Missouri hunting clubs..any past/present members??

Ever heard of NASA ? North American Sportsmans Association ?

The cost is about $450 a year with a $150 initial fee. They have like 20,000 acres of leased places in MO, and another 50,000 acres in KS best i remember.

I was a member during the 1999 season and it was fantastic hunting. I killed two nice bucks in MO and one (my biggest so far) in KS.

Shoot me an email if you want their contact email addrees. I live in AR now and aint a member.
Stealthycat's Photo's
Old 10-09-2002, 09:16 AM

You might want to check this out, or at least the members list to see who is from where that might help you.

http://www.mosportsmen.com/bboard/

Good Luck

Old 10-10-2002, 05:27 AM

Sorry, I don't belong to one. But, I know of a couple clubs that have land locked up in northwest Missouri. I don't know the names of the clubs, and don't want too. I do not believe in them. I know of a few farmers and landowners now, who wish they never heard of them either.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:42 AM
Spike

Default Mid-America Hunting Association

I joined both HSP and MAHA. HSP was a joke. Poor land and too many hunters. MAHA has worked out good for me. Since joining them over the last four years I dropped my private land contacts just to save time not having to reconnect with landowners.