Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Problems Deer Hunting

Old 09-19-2002, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Problems Deer Hunting

sounds cool where can i read some of these other peoples stories

100%REDNECK
Old 09-19-2002, 04:43 PM

If you want to read more about things like this go to www.gcbro.com the picture I seen that looks really scary but I think it is fake is in the Pictures section, Then scroll down to TN bigfoot. It is about a bigfoot hiding behind a tree....go figure they can't get a more clear pic than that. Anyway it is the 4th pic down and you have to look really close to see his face. Anyway there is alot of things about him and other fictional monsters like a BIG black cat the size of a horse. Read in the bigfoot stories they are pretty sensible. I know that some are fake.
Old 09-20-2002, 11:28 AM

Ive seen it before. I had an old girl friend that use to stay P.O.ed at me. She came screaming at me like that a couple of time.
Old 09-20-2002, 11:48 AM

Years ago I fished with a couple of Good Ol' Boys from down south. One WOULDN'T fish Lake Lanier at night because of something he hooked and fought which then broke him off. We couldn't get him to tell us the story but he would not go anywhere near that lake in the dark.

There are things, regardless of what other folks think, that we can't explain!
Thanks for sharing ceaser8

Greg

"Getting close to the game is the joy of Bowhunting for me, the harvest is a bonus."

Live 15 ft Python after eating a small Antelope!
Old 09-20-2002, 05:09 PM

Ceasar , thanks for sharing your experiance with us, I like Amosgreg beleive there are many things that happen that can not be explained away easily. I myself beleive in Big Foot and Nessie the Loch Ness Monster.

I would love to go to Scotland and camp out by the Loch Ness Lake and watch for Nessie. I have always been very interested in her and the sightings of her.

I myself would proabably have wanted to go out the next morning to look for sign of what ever you saw that nite or perhaps would have gone out and looked around at the same time agin at night that you saw the "thing". Although, I sure would`nt have wanted to go alone or unarmed.
Also the Burmuda Triangle is another strange thing that is unexplained regardless of the numerous lost lives acredited to the Burmuda Triangle. This to fascinates me .
Old 09-20-2002, 05:25 PM

Hey man send your story, I am an avid believer in "bigfoot", "sasquatch" and that stuff. Thanks and goodluck!