Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Problems Deer Hunting

Old 09-19-2002, 03:08 AM

Default Problems Deer Hunting

Well I don't want to sound like most of the ppl that "Claim" to see one but. I seen something one night that made me thing twice about not believeing that there is a Bigfoot. I think about that night everytime I go to my stand in the dark in the morning. I was wondering if anyone else has seen anything while hunting. I carry a Ruger 9MM loaded with FMJ. But that still doesn't stop the fact that I don't want to run into "it". Everytime I go hunting all I think about is getting to my stand. If you want to hear the story let me know, other wise I don't want to sound like a fabricator.
Old 09-19-2002, 03:58 AM

Default RE: Problems Deer Hunting

Shoot me an email if you dont want to tell it in the forums. I love hearing about this stuff.

Those who wish to appear wise among fools, among the wise seem foolish.
Marcus Fabius Quintilianus (35 AD - 100 AD)
Old 09-19-2002, 08:48 AM

Tell the story I would like to read it.
Old 09-19-2002, 08:59 AM
Fork Horn

Sure I think most of us love to read an interesting story... I know I would...
Old 09-19-2002, 09:07 AM

Lets hear it!
Old 09-19-2002, 10:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

I would like to hear it also, and let us know where this happened.

The Tazman aka Martin Price
Founder and President of
Virginia Disabled Outdoorsmen Club
Old 09-19-2002, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Post the story please.
Old 09-19-2002, 01:09 PM

Everything about this is true and I am not saying it is one but I couldn't find anything else it could be. West TN. I was running b/c I was getting ready for college football practice to begin. I made it a point to run at night being as during the day it was hot. I lived down a back road, on the other side of the road was a hill that lead up to a horse field. Now one night I was running and right beside me up on this hill on the other side of the fence this "thing" ran up to the fence like it wanted me to go away. It was dark but I could still see b/c of the moon light.I t was screaming but not like a human like a monster would sound; also it had its arms up in the air like it was trying purposely to scare me away. While all this was going on I seen the long stringy hair hanging off its arms. My friend was with me and he took off running and so did I. I never have ran that hard for that long peroid of time in my life even in a football game or practice. Now when I got back home I ran every kind of animal through my head and nothing fit the discription except "it" To this day I have never went down that road at night, even in a car. I live at a different location now too. I have gotten online and read some of the stories of other ppl. lol Some of these ppl are full of ****. They claim to hair photos and hair samples. The photos never show anything clear that you could see and the hair samples could be someone's pubic hair for all we know. I don't have any pics or hair samples or anything like that, all I have is the memory of it that will never go away. But the ppl that I think that actually did see "it" their stories fell along the same line as mine did. 1. "it" stinks really bad. 2. It doesn't like contacted with humans. In all of their stories and mine it seems that "it" tried to scare us away. 3. Great swiming. (one story was a guy was in his boat at night and something kept following him in the water and he didn't know how something could swim that fast. He was going slow but fast enough that not just anything could keep up. I would say around 5 mph). IN the water that is fast. 4. stringy hair. I don't know if it was and this is the first time I have told anyone, the friend that was with me stays in denial about it, he won't talk about it in any way. But now I live in the middle of know where and where I hunt I have never heard some of the strange noises anywhere but here. Not bigfoot noises but wierd animals b/c I hunt in the bottoms. I never have seen or heard anything like that again. Hope you all like the story but don't insult my intelligence this is true and not for anyone that wants to patronize me, for their enjoyment. If if you think it is something else then let me know, I will be much less scared walking alone in the dard to my stand.
Old 09-19-2002, 01:42 PM

Sounds wierd I can't say I have seen anything like what you discribed here in Iowa.

One thing that may be good is that if bigfoot does exist they seem to have the ability to stay away from people so I don't think they will bother you.
Old 09-19-2002, 03:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

You should have gone back the next day and tried to find the footprints or other evidence. It was probably someone playing a joke on you.

Quick Reply: Problems Deer Hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.