Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Muddy sticks

Old 01-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Muddy sticks

I took Jay and Aaron over and introduced them to Larry and showed them the new muddy sticks!! I even had to play with them seeing Todd wasn't there to do it!!HE/HE/HE I love them babies I can't wait to hunt with them this year.. Walt
Old 01-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Muddy sticks

I checked the sticks and the huntmore stoolout today at the Grand Rapids show. I must saythey are some awsome products. Huntmore booth had Beyond the Kill playing on their large screen.
Mikey.

Old 01-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry I missed you Walt......

I was impressed with the steps and attachment system on the Muddy sticks! Seem very nice! The Muddy "guy" seemed very nice and knowledgable, but I didn't get his name.

I saw the Huntmore stool, but didn't check it out. I knew I wasn't going to pay the price for a stool of that caliber, so I didn't want to know if it was comfortable or not. This way I can just tell myself it is probably really uncomfortable......

Mark
Old 01-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

It cracks me up how a guy will pay $150+ for a sight - but looks at a stool that has 9 lbs. of material and say "I won't pay that for a stool".... Some people are sick of sitting on buckets or "junk" stools that aren't comfortable or make so much noise you can't move on them.The Huntmore was designed to be the best - period. Quality comes with a price.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

Whoever designed the sticks and stool is a moron!! lol.. in all seriousness those sticks and the stool are the ****! I'd like to see whatelse the "Mad Scientist" has on his plate! Great job Todders!!

Stan
Old 01-27-2009, 06:27 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

It cracks me up how a guy will pay $150+ for a sight - but looks at a stool that has 9 lbs. of material and say "I won't pay that for a stool".... Some people are sick of sitting on buckets or "junk" stools that aren't comfortable or make so much noise you can't move on them.The Huntmore was designed to be the best - period. Quality comes with a price.
Nope.........get my sights for free. Shooting for Spot Hogg has it's bennies!

Mark
Old 01-27-2009, 07:13 AM
Super Moderator

For those of us that has never seen or heard of it.

Do you have a link, or pictures?

Thank You
Old 01-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Fork Horn

www.huntmore.biz

Stan
Old 01-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can say I will be hunting out of one from my ground blind this year!! They work awesome I got to play around with it at the ATA show.. It is going to great to have the ground blind up and only have to pack in that little bag with the chair and the camera equip. Walt
Old 01-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Fork Horn

No doubt they look REALLY nice and comfortable, just not sure how many AVERAGE hunters will drop $200 on one??

Just like there are not many AVERAGE hunters driving around $50K trucks. I would think that in the outdoor industry, products, marketing game, etc....you would be looking at a numbers game. In other words, how you can appeal to the AVERAGE hunter who will be most likely to spend his/her $$$ on a product. There are ton more AVERAGE hunters than the ELITE hunters who will not bat an eye at a $200 stool.

There again, I am not in the "industry" so I may be all wet here??

Mark

Quick Reply: Muddy sticks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.