Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Muddy sticks

Old 02-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Muddy sticks

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

We have already been testing- will continue testing, and have everything nailed down and confirmed before we send anything to TMA for testing, which is required for all products.

Let me put it to you this way, we've already tested the cam system to over 1,100 pounds before it basically bends the tube in-half.

I will know for-sure when we have the final testing of the final design, but believe me dude - I am more concerned with safety than anyone - that's my job. The rope and cam system is so strong you won't have to worry about it. The rope itself is rated to 3,800+ break strength.It is the best rope you can buy - and we won't sacrificequality of it or any critical component to save a few bucks. That's whythey aren't cheap. Quality materialsand innovation isn'tcheap!
Ah-ha........ It makes me feel better that there is a governing body (TMA) that conducts independant testing on products. When I spoke with the gentleman at the GR show, he mentioned hanging "x" amount of weight on the sticks. I was just concerned that there would be other considerations than simply a static weight test.

Coming from automotive and having to test everything for a myriad of conditions, temps, humidities,3X-Life cycle counts, etc, etc, etc.......all by an independant accredited lab, I was curious what this product had to under-go??

Thanks for the info!

Mark
Old 02-04-2009, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

This ain't my first rodeo!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

This ain't my first rodeo!
Not what SHELLY SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!