Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 Enjoyed "the Grind"/ Question for Todd ? >

Enjoyed "the Grind"/ Question for Todd ?

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Enjoyed "the Grind"/ Question for Todd ?

Old 04-08-2008, 10:09 PM

Default Enjoyed "the Grind"/ Question for Todd ?

Just finished watching the Grind and enjoyed it very much ! It was like watching a season of me and my buddies going balls out for deer 365 days a year. Todd, if you read this post I wanted to say that I thought it was pretty neat to see someone that enjoys hunting so much that they just can't stand it all ending too soon and so alot of deer get passed up... there is just not enough of that kind of attitude out there right now.I commend you on you patience, although if you keep passing up so many bucks it may take you a really long time to get enough kills on video
I too am a Michigan boy that cut my teeth on what I feel are the smartest and hardest to hunt deer of the midwest. I have been fortunate to take several book deer in Michigan over the last few years but now spend most of my time in Illinois and occasionaly Indiana. The question I have for you is this, My brother and I are going to begin filming this fall on our first "professional" hunting DVD. I look up to you for what you have been able to produce and am confident that we can also produce such a product. I won't go into the details, but we feel that we will have 2 or 3 twists in our production that have never before been seen and are really excited at the potential. How difficult was it for you to get your first DVD distributed to some major players where you could really get your name out there in the market and are you profitable enough yet where you can support yourself with this production company so that it is your full time job ?
THanks for any feedback on this and I hope for continued success in your endeavors !
Cal Bergsma
Old 04-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Enjoyed "the Grind"/ Question for Todd ?

Shoot me an email at [email protected] - I'll give you some information. Give me a few days to get back to you - I'm pretty swamped right now.

Thanks for the feedback brother!

Todder