Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Feedback
 High Country Taxidermy, Todd Wealky, Taxidermist: trophies deposits and Todd dissapear! >

High Country Taxidermy, Todd Wealky, Taxidermist: trophies deposits and Todd dissapear!

Community
Feedback Exchange information about your transactions, both positive and negative.

High Country Taxidermy, Todd Wealky, Taxidermist: trophies deposits and Todd dissapear!

Old 09-26-2007, 04:58 PM

Default High Country Taxidermy, Todd Wealky, Taxidermist: trophies deposits and Todd dissapear!

Has anyone else out there had any problems with "High Country Taxidermy" here in Kodiak Alaska? He just started up a while back. I wanted to give the "new guy" some buisness... and gave him two goats and a Kodiak Bear Hide to tan for me... then I guess he got in some trouble with the police, got thrown in jail for a while, which screwed him up as far as running his buisness. Sence he's been out of jail, I've heard hide nor hair out of him as far as getting my trophies returned or getting my 50% deposit back! Refuses to answer any calls.(Todd Weakly) isthe owner 1(907) 539-5654. Just wanted to get the word out there to anyone ELSE who has not recieved there trophies back from this taxidermist, to contact me and maybe we can throw in together as far as trying to get our trophies and money back from the guy. He's still here on Kodiak, but has been keeping a rather low profile! Need to pressure him a bit. He has already ruined any chance of being able to work as a taxidermist here on Kodiak (Screwed over too many people)But I ALSO wanted to warn anyone who might be traveling up to alaska...to be careful! It would be a shame to have someone PAY 15K tohunt a nice big Kodiak Bear... and then have it in the hands of someone who at this point islikely to skip town at any time!Let me know if you have any other info on the guy. I know he USED to workfor a taxidermist in Anchorage before moving over here. Never did know his reasons for "relocating". Thanks, Wendy