Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Be safe this weekend

Old 08-31-2007, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Be safe this weekend

To all the wonderfull people of this site be safe this weekend it can be one of our deadliest weekend!!!! Be safe have fun!!! Walt
Old 09-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Be safe this weekend

Thanks Walt,
You're right. A really good friend of mine was killed in a motorcycle accident on Labor Day Wk/end years ago. It was a alcohol related accident. He wasn't drinking, just enjoying a great sunny day to be on his motorcycle, enjoying the weather. The drunk driver coming the other way lost control of his truck and went into the cornfield at about 80 miles an hour and came out of nowhere on the crossroad and blindsided my buddy Sam. He never had a chance to avoid it. Never saw it coming.It still affects me to this day, and makes me take the extra precautions I need to keep me and the people around me safe. It's should be a fun holiday, just don't drink and drive. If you do indulge in too much drinking,
just pass your keys to someone that either hasn't been drinking, or get a cab or call a friend or relative to come give you a ride. It's as easy as that. Let's not make it a tragic day for anyone!
Have fun all!
White Knuckle Will Rock This Year!
Old 09-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks, you too...........
Old 09-26-2007, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been hunting for 30 years now and never knew anyone who actually fell out of a tree stand.(Popple rides not included) This year on opening day of bow seasion, 2 of my friends fell! They are both ok,... kind of. But I sure believe in harnesses now, more than ever!