Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Women in your posse?

Old 08-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Women in your posse?

Hey, I know how to hunt and fish and trap and bowfish. I can skin, clean, and tanjust about any critter big or small. I'm most certainly not a 'tag-along' hunter.

If I were in your videos, nobody would ever think you did it for the 'hot chick' factor. (heh, snort..)

Old 08-07-2007, 05:45 PM

Thank you Todd! And I got him when all the guys where drinking in the shop!

Old 08-08-2007, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

WOW great buck crazylady!!!!!! Walt
Old 08-08-2007, 12:01 PM

Thank you again. I should be getting him back in the next couple weeks!
Old 08-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very cool - post some pics when you get it back ok?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNI_Christine

Hey, I know how to hunt and fish and trap and bowfish. I can skin, clean, and tanjust about any critter big or small. I'm most certainly not a 'tag-along' hunter.

If I were in your videos, nobody would ever think you did it for the 'hot chick' factor. (heh, snort..)

lol....thats why we love ya, lol....your honesty and you're just too modest.....heh snort, lol.....
Hunting is my passion as well,archery, muzzleloader, gen. gun, sm. game,hog/dog hunting...if there is a season open, i'm out there...first one in the woods, last out,i think i'm the only one sleeping in my truck at the check station each hunt night 90% of the time, lol....i do everything myself, cept for make the sausage, the hubby andi have a deal...when i bring a hog home,he makes sausage,lol......when i hunt, its usually 3-4 days a week from sept.-march., it's why i live the life i do , work the job i do(wildlife tech.), have the dogs that i do, decorate my house the way i do.....i'm telling ya, some of us women have it worse than the guys....
i'm with y'all, i would rather see a good ol' gal who loves to hunt over some woman that just wants the attention....
Old 08-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

AMEN to that!!!!!!!!!! Walt
Old 08-15-2007, 02:24 PM

I agree with the poster that said he wants to see women hunting, because they really do hunt. They aren't afraid to get dirty and do the work themselves. I am not impressed with guys who drag their wives or girlfriends along, hand her a weapon and hope that SHE will make him a star on some show. There are alot of us ladies out there that hunt for a living!

Old 08-16-2007, 10:32 AM

ORIGINAL: crazylady

I know lots of ladies to love to hunt. I hunt and put more hours in the woods then most men I know.
I hunt bow, rifle, and muzzle loader season for deer. I hunt grouse and duck. I fish as much as
I can. I train my own dogs for hunting. I don't hunt because people think it's cool for a girl to hunt.
I hunt because it's my obsession. At camp I'm always the first one in the stand and the last one
out of the woods. Here's a picture of 10 pt last year.

Very nice buck! Congrats. Do u know what he scored?