Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Women in your posse?

Old 08-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Women in your posse?

Hey Todd, you got any women hunters lined up for this season? It seems that women hunters are the hot item in TV and videos lately. Just a thought to hit on a new audience.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:11 AM

Default RE: Women in your posse?

I think todd needs to find a woman for himself before he finds one for wkp.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

JM, We have Lisa Ripka if you look at the bio"s you will see her with her husband Bruce. I have to say she not bad to look at and she can shoot with the best of the boy's!!!! She has a couple of good bucks under her belt already also!! Walt
Old 08-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

IMO I would never want to see any production include women just for the sake of including them to "fit in" or try to be the next Lee and Tiffany. I want to see real hunters who love hunting, and if they just so happen to be women then that's great. What I don't want to see is the "Hey, this is my wife and she's never hunted before in her life but I wanted to have my own TV show so I bought her a bow, put some makeup on her, and stuck her in front of the camera" stuff that seems to be happening a lot lately.

I watch hunting shows/videos to see hunters chasing and killing big deer, not to look at the hot chicks. There's plenty of other productions out there if that's all I want to see.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:26 AM

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

IMO I would never want to see any production include women just for the sake of including them to "fit in" or try to be the next Lee and Tiffany. I want to see real hunters who love hunting, and if they just so happen to be women then that's great. What I don't want to see is the "Hey, this is my wife and she's never hunted before in her life but I wanted to have my own TV show so I bought her a bow, put some makeup on her, and stuck her in front of the camera" stuff that seems to be happening a lot lately.

I watch hunting shows/videos to see hunters chasing and killing big deer, not to look at the hot chicks. There's plenty of other productions out there if that's all I want to see.

That is my thought's exactly. I don't know of many that fit that bill either.

Very, very few that actually KNOW how to hunt hard.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:30 AM

ass long as they love to hunt i will vedio them in a tree in a car in a boat on a farm in a plane on a beach i like ladys
Old 08-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well put Justin......

Still haven't found that special one that puts up with the life of a guy who wants to do everything! Hunting would just be a bonus!
Old 08-07-2007, 11:58 AM

The greatest thing about Lisa is that she doesn't have to putup with the life of a guy who wants to do everything. She wants to do it all! She took me out last night to the lease to do a little glassing for velvet. There is nothing that gets us more ready for the first night on stand than a successful velvet mission. Bruce
Old 08-07-2007, 11:58 AM

I know lots of ladies to love to hunt. I hunt and put more hours in the woods then most men I know.
I hunt bow, rifle, and muzzle loader season for deer. I hunt grouse and duck. I fish as much as
I can. I train my own dogs for hunting. I don't hunt because people think it's cool for a girl to hunt.
I hunt because it's my obsession. At camp I'm always the first one in the stand and the last one
out of the woods. Here's a picture of 10 pt last year.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome buck Crazylady! I love those dark racks sister! Congrat's and thanks for sharing!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.