WA hunters... >

WA hunters...

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

WA hunters...

Old 11-13-2003, 04:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default WA hunters...

Just curious to see how everybody did during archery or rifle season (deer/elk)?
Old 11-13-2003, 06:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: WA hunters...

Well, I didn' t have any luck hunting these blacktails over here this year. They are few and far between over here. Pretty sad actually. But my dad and I are heading over east the mountains these weekend for 5 days and trying for a whitetail. We' ll see how she goes. Is the hunting any good over this year? Seems like it usually is. We hunt just North of Newport....However, I did strike luck with a nice bull. 3X2 with doubles. Nice alder polish on' em...Anybody else do any good??.....Oh yeah, Mod. Fire all the way, lol.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:39 PM
Fork Horn

i got a 3x3 mulie this year not to wide but its ok, opening pheasent season the 18th was really killer scared all the deer to crap and barely saw any the next week trying to help my cousin fill his tag
Old 11-14-2003, 09:46 AM
Fork Horn

I shot a decent 4x4 mulie but didnt get anything for elk. Unit 372 has a any elk season nov 22- dec 31 so im going to try and find some property to hunt. Its tough though cause everything is private. If anybody has any connections out towards the hanford area i will gladly take any info if you wish to give it out.

Old 11-14-2003, 02:56 PM
Typical Buck

Glad to hear that some filled their deer tag and some filled their elk tag. I didn' t filled my deer tag this year. I went out to the Lincoln unit for deer, but I didn' t see any.
Old 11-16-2003, 07:53 AM

I did ok elk hunting, got a 3x4. Our group of 8 got a total of 3 cows and 2 bulls and we still have another cow tag for December. I have been trying to save my deer tag and not chase the blacktails around here because I was drawn for a late mule deer tag in Alkali A. Went scouting there Friday and saw 44 does and 8 bucks. I cant wait for opening day on the 27th.
Old 11-18-2003, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: yajsab

Just curious to see how everybody did during archery or rifle season (deer/elk)?

Lets see here; filled my deer tag, my MR elk season is over, bear season is closed, now what does that leave me for options???????????

Hell yes, Ive still got my COUGAR tag to fill- hopefully we can fill it on Saturday!!!!!! If not--------can you say " COUGS to Rose bowl!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, we did get 2 spikes in camp on our Colockum MR season.
Also, we had 2 Quilomene "any buck" permits in camp-filling only one due to "circumstances" we only were able to hunt 3 of the 18 day season,. Any other year we'd have been able to hunt much more of it. Sure do wish we could have, Since I settled for a lesser animal than I would ever have before.
Old 11-18-2003, 04:04 PM

I took my first deer this season. It was a 3x4 blacktail and I shot it last saturday. I spent most of the season bear hunting and only saw two, but didn' t get a chance to take them. I haven' t tried predator hunting yet but I am going to learn and maybe even try for cougar.
Old 11-23-2003, 10:07 PM

I took a fine Doe in Mid-October during the General Modern Firearms season.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Fork Horn

Members of my hunting party got a cow and a doe in Eastern Washington.

Quick Reply: WA hunters...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.