Toms are gobblin like crazy over here >

Toms are gobblin like crazy over here

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Toms are gobblin like crazy over here

Old 03-15-2003, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Toms are gobblin like crazy over here

The Toms are gobblin like crazy here in Stevens County WA. Last evening it was a chorus across the creek from our house. They didn' t quit until 8:30 or so.
Old 03-15-2003, 08:23 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Toms are gobblin like crazy over here

I' m on my way! LOL

elknut1
Old 03-17-2003, 08:27 AM

Wheeeeewwwwww Doggie!!! C' mon April 15!!!! That' s great to hear Doc... I' ve been wantin' to get at it since the first of the year... This coming weekend is my chapters' super banquet, and then the count down will begin
Old 03-17-2003, 09:55 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Doc i havent been out to scout my area over there but man i cant wait i' ve been seein em but havent heard the gobble, will never forget the first gobble i ever heard when i was 13, i was so excited dad had to calm me down then we didnt even see him but we saw alot of hers, haha well that was 2 years ago and i have heard thousands of gobbles but none this year so far im tellin ya im a itchin to get out talked to dad today and told him i wanted to scout an area next weekend
Old 03-17-2003, 10:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

tiggeer ...if ya go south on 21..right past Holiday Shore' s up above the grave pit, has quit afew turkey' s....then further down to reynold' s Creek....there' s alot there....if ya go even further south by the Church of Christ and the grange hall....I' ve seen a hudge flock hanging around there.....about 8 year' s ago...we planted a bunch up Tacoma Creek....Then...if ya cross over the bridge in Ione...head south on LaClair Rd......go south about 8 mile' s.....there alot hanging around there....then go about another 10 mile' s to LaClair Creek Road...I' ve seen turkey' s there also.....hope this help' s
Old 03-23-2003, 12:42 AM
Fork Horn

Yea wayne i been hunted all those areas last year and didnt hear a peep nor any sign seems like during the season they all leave or atleast for me ,my dad works for the DOT and drives the roads alot and sees lots of birds but come season the disappear into higher ground, but i got me a good spot picked out for me and my cuz to hunt
Old 03-23-2003, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

tiggeer ....alot of the trapping this year was over by kalispel ck.
Old 03-24-2003, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

You know if they were takin them out or planting them there hmm??????
Old 03-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

tiggeer....They were trapping them from there....and releasing them in other area' s
Old 03-24-2003, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya, I was out this weekend in the Colockum and had a herd (*snicker*) of about 20 walk right past us as we drove up the road. They were just a-gobblin' their heads off. Mostly Jakes and hens but one was even strutting even as we drove past them. I love this time of year!

Quick Reply: Toms are gobblin like crazy over here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.