Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 Tape to Computer Question >

Tape to Computer Question

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Tape to Computer Question

Old 04-10-2008, 05:17 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Tape to Computer Question

Hi All,

Thanks for the quick replies. I have a cheap camera and I was wondering about playback to the computer, so I am guessing from the replies no big deal. I am now going to be investing in a new computer so I have editing equipment.

Thanks
Jayson
Old 04-10-2008, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

PS,

Have any of you looked at or used the Bushnell Videoscope? I see in a magazine the write up stated that it had 512 meg of memory, but the website has it up to 1 gig. For $350 bucks, I would like to see it with a slot to add a bigger memory card.

Jayson
Old 04-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: lungbuster12point06

I agree , buy a cheap consumer cam and capture and do all rewinding/fast forward with it as well................nothing will take out the heads of your high dollar cam. faster than constaint rewind/ff and playback

Remeber too that after you capture the footage from your tapes, always rewind them to the beginning , they will store longer.
Great advice. Also remember to flip your lock tab when you do this so you don't tape over anything by mistake.