Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 Olympus Cameras???????? >

Olympus Cameras????????

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Olympus Cameras????????

Old 09-16-2007, 08:37 AM

Default Olympus Cameras????????

Hey i am looking at a couple of digital cameras and need to make a purchase today. My friends both have canons which i like and can get a s3is for 280 dollars, 12 zoom 6 megapix. But i also found these olympus cameras which have an 18 zoom, 7 megapix for 330 dollars. I would take the olympus but i do not know of anyone who has one and their experiences. Has anyone had one of these and what were your experiences with user friendliness, computer compatiility and over all thoughts on the camera? it is a SP-550 UZ 7.1 MP 18X Zoom Digital Camera.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Olympus Cameras????????

They are both good cameras. I prefer the olympus myself. It all comes down to which one you like the best. I would look at them side by side and compare each one. Which one fits what you want the best, whcih one fits in your hands th best. Like i said i would go with the olympus, but again it is just my opinion. Have fun with whatever you end up buying