Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

yellow lab

Old 02-24-2006, 11:15 AM

Default yellow lab

I was just wondering if anyone was looking for a good bird dog. I have a 5 year old yellow lab that is great with upland game. His companion died at 13 years of age. Since the loss of my other lab, the five year old suddenly breaks out of my yard all the time trying to find his companion. He needs a home with another dog or someone that is always home. He would also be good as a companion for an elderly couple that doesnt leave their home often. He just cant be left alone. He is great with kids and is house broken. I spent a lot of time training him to hunt. Has a good nose. Great at blind retrieves. He is AKC registered. If anyone is in the Nevada area, possibly interested, let me know. I would rather see him go to someone that will use him for hunting.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: yellow lab

i have a 5 year old lab that would probably get along with it great ya have any pictures