Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

Cheney

Old 02-21-2006, 10:53 PM

Default RE: Cheney

"dip sh**"? Real witty reply there. 'Course, there's a lot of folks like you on message boards... Real tough with words but wouldn't dare say them to someone's face. Heck, I'll ay down the challenge right here and now. Come on up to Minnesota and say that to my face, if you've got the guts. I'm pretty easy to find, just come to Cologne, MN. and ask for the "big bald guy"... Everyone in town would know who you're talking about and could point you in the right direction.

But you won't show, guys like you never do... You're like an ankle-biting dog: Behind a fence, there are none braver.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:20 AM

johnkeltgen, are you talking to me?[&:]
Old 02-22-2006, 02:11 AM

Nope, I was talking to WayneMorgan since he was the one who called me a "dips**t".
Old 02-22-2006, 02:15 AM

Okay folks, I have a NEW plan here... If you're going to respond to someone's opinion, PLEASE make sure to include the name of the person you're responding to, okay? In any account, this is the WRONG forum to be waxing politics... There's a whole seperate board for that I think.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:22 PM

I agree, johnkeltgen. While I have plenty of opinions and am just chomping at the bit to voice them, I know that these types of conversations always go nowhere and end badly. Therefore, I just sit back and shake my head along with hundreds of other people.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Spike

hey JOHN i am SORRY i was NOT talking to you , i dont even remember what you said to start with ,i must have replyed to the wrong message i was talking to tbt again SORRY for that wayne
Old 02-22-2006, 08:08 PM
Spike

john, i have been trying to send you a e-mail but it keeps getting kicked back, again i am sorry i got this mixed up .i have alot of trouble typeing and spelling after my run in with a r.p.g .2 years ago

again i hope we are ok with this wayne
Old 02-23-2006, 04:04 AM

Not a problem... As a matter of fact, unlike Cheney, I'm willing to take the blame for this one! I admittedly jumped the gun when I saw your post directly below mine and assumed you were talking to me. I was in the Air Force myself and I was always told what happens when you assume... You make an "ass" out of "u" and "me". It's been a long hard road here for myself lately (obviously not as hard a road as yours if you ended up tangling with a rocket propelled grenade) and I simply jumped the gun. So, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for going off on you without thinking.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:10 AM
Spike

thanks ,john i got your e-mail and hope this thing over ,: if you ever get down here keep me in mind ,though i dont know why any body would come here to start with . wayne
Old 02-23-2006, 12:41 PM

Not a chance, and Ted Kennedy's politics are better than that hypocrite NAZI Cheney, any day. Hands down.
Truth, you obviously don't live in Massachusetts. If you think Kennedy's politics are up to snuff, you haven't spent much time in "his" state. The top taxes in the nation, amazingly tough gun laws that allow chiefs of police to issue the right to own guns on a purely arbitrary basis. No trapping allowed what so ever in the entire state, the most expensive housing costs, transporting firearms requires they be locked in cases and god forbid you stop for gas as it is illegal to leave a weapon in vehicle...for any reason, not a single resident of Ted's state can order reloading supplies including just bullets or brass being only 2 states in the US that prohibit it, and don't try purchasing dangerous pistols such as T/C Contender's and Encore's as they are completely outlawed and illegal to purchase for residents of Ted's state.

Cheney is no Saint, but don't assume because Ted is a Democrat he is not vicously anti-freedom and sportsmen's rights. He is a murderer who was given a free pass because of his family and he cares only for those who keep him and his croonies in power. I am not spouting others thoughts, just what my own eyes have seen watchingthis particular loser's life and actions unfold in front of me here in Mass. He embodies all that is wrong with politicians. He's not the only one, but he is among the worse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.