Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

Cheney

Old 02-18-2006, 10:03 AM

Default RE: Cheney

[]
Old 02-18-2006, 10:26 AM

Truth be told, sounds like you have too much hositility that needs to vented out on a political forum. But comparing the heads of government to the Nazis and the Thrid Reich, sounds like you need to take the time and consider if you want to remain in this country. There is a point for freedom of speech, but regardless of the heads of state, republican, democrate or independent, I do not compare anyone to the likes of the horrors of the Third Reich. There is no comparison, at all.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:32 PM

That was pretty much the response I was hoping for from him Coyote. Just to serve as an illustration of my previous post. There's no point in getting into a political debate with this guy because he isn't willing to see reason. But I thought maybe some others would come to understand this certain type of mindset displayed by "Truth"
Old 02-18-2006, 02:05 PM

. There's no point in getting into a political debate with this guy because he isn't willing to see reason. But I thought maybe some others would come to understand this certain type of mindset displayed by "Truth"
So far Posted you have dodged everything I have brought up. That is not surprising.[&:] Also let us not forget that the republican party, and this president, have the worst environmental record in history. This should be a concern to those who call themselves "sportsmen". Without areas to hunt or game to breed, it will matter not unless you are one of Cheney's cronies. If you are one of the wealthy you will have 50,000 acres to shoot each other on, and call yourselves hunters. I also find it rather amusing that if you or I had shot a hunting partner, the way Cheney did, you can bet your bottom dollar, we would have been issued a ticket for the reckless discharge of a firearm. The whole thing stinks, and you want to carry their water. The best you can do is repeat the Limbaugh, Hannity mantra, that is spewed as news and information....[8D] How sad.....
Old 02-18-2006, 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Truth be told....

. There's no point in getting into a political debate with this guy because he isn't willing to see reason. But I thought maybe some others would come to understand this certain type of mindset displayed by "Truth"
So far Posted you have dodged everything I have brought up. That is not surprising.[&:] Also let us not forget that the republican party, and this president, have the worst environmental record in history. This should be a concern to those who call themselves "sportsmen". Without areas to hunt or game to breed, it will matter not unless you are one of Cheney's cronies. If you are one of the wealthy you will have 50,000 acres to shoot each other on, and call yourselves hunters. I also find it rather amusing that if you or I had shot a hunting partner, the way Cheney did, you can bet your bottom dollar, we would have been issued a ticket for the reckless discharge of a firearm. The whole thing stinks, and you want to carry their water. The best you can do is repeat the Limbaugh, Hannity mantra, that is spewed as news and information....[8D] How sad.....
And how sad is it to be an American like yourself Truth and connect the Nazi party and the attrocities that were governed by them to the American government, whether its republican, democratic, or an independent figure that was involved.. Seems like you dodged that one pretty fast as it came out of your mouth when I called you on it. Sounds like you are the side of Dianne Feinstein and her "croonies", which last time I checked, they have the worst record on gun rights, hunting rights, and conservation rights brought by hunters and sprotsmen alike. In my original post, I said if it was the ordinary citizen that was the shooter, sure things would of been different, and yes it stinks, but the integrity, personal agenda, and moral descisions were not a part or influence within this accident. Like I said, go find a political forum somewhere else to waste some wind, cause right now you are wasting everyone time on here.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:15 PM

Well we have invaded a foreign country based on lies, like the NAZI's did to Poland, and Czechoslovakia. We are not at war, we are occupiers of another's land. It is not that far of a stretch to compare these facts to NAZI like policies. I am not talking about putting prisioners in camps. This adminstration wants to spy on its own people in the name of "security" and neighbors to spy on each other. The same as the NAZI party did in Germany in the 1930s. It has the same mentality as the NAZIs when they spout off, saying if you do not agree with the policies of the adminstration, you are a supporter of the enemy. The enemy being defined as "terror" . What a load......[:'(]
Old 02-18-2006, 11:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Truth be told....

Well we have invaded a foreign country based on lies, like the NAZI's did to Poland, and Czechoslovakia. We are not at war, we are occupiers of another's land. It is not that far of a stretch to compare these facts to NAZI like policies. I am not talking about putting prisioners in camps. This adminstration wants to spy on its own people in the name of "security" and neighbors to spy on each other. The same as the NAZI party did in Germany in the 1930s. It has the same mentality as the NAZIs when they spout off, saying if you do not agree with the policies of the adminstration, you are a supporter of the enemy. The enemy being defined as "terror" . What a load......[:'(]
Like I said before, you really are in the wrong forum bud. Another thing though, the real mentality behind the Nazis was to bring one race to govern the whole world, with a dictatorship leading and not a democracy. That my friend, if you believe Bush and his cabinet decision makings are in the same line, like you stated, then sir you are two steps from being a total falsehood and in my book, not a citizen of the United States that uses his free speech wisely. I will end this post now, but you can go rant and rave about sensless accusations to make you feel better, but I gurantee you, the administrators here will pull this all out if you keep making politcal nonesense in a hunting forum.
Old 02-19-2006, 12:12 AM
Dominant Buck

The greatest enemy of the working american is the republican party.

I liked the Carter Administration(Democrat), my bank CD's got up to 18%!But the working middle class could'nt afford to buy a house.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:46 AM

*sigh*... It's times like these that I'm glad I'm nothing more than a fence-sitter. Republican, Democrat, Independant... They're all the same in my book. Politicians in general are nothing but mud-slingers and promise-breakers as far as I'm concerned. I personally will probably never vote in a presidential election again. Why? Because I'm anti-American? Because I don't care about the country? NO! It's because there will probably NEVER be a president who can actually relate to us middle-class working folk! Do you think Bush OR Kerry know what it's like to work over 40 hours a week at an actual job? They were BOTH OF THEM raised with silver spoons in their mouths! Do you think they ever sat there on a Friday night,agonizing over the checkbook and trying to make a budget for their families? Doubtful. Do yout hink you'd ever catch either of them at the bar, sipping on a cold beer with their co-workers after a long week of hard work and little pay? Do you think either of them know what it's like to work like dogs and be stepped on by the money-men in this country? ANOTHER big NO!!!!

PLEASE folks, stop the political debates! Party politics don't do anything but tear America apart! Don't vote for the party, vote for the PERSON!!! If none of them are wortha cr*p... DON'T VOTE FOR ANY OF THEM! But, I'm probably just talking to myself here since most "political people" don't listen to anything but what they want to hear. In all honesty, I don't think I've ever met a more closed-minded bunch of people than those who discuss political agendas. Political people don't actually SEE the color grey, they'd rather fight about whether the shade is more white than black, or vice versa!
Old 02-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Spike

what is that dip sh** doing on here ? he might be a sleeper for osma binladen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.