Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

my latest tail

Old 09-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default my latest tail

close up

i helped my sister do one just like, almost, but mine wasn't ready yet......kinda ratty but it matches the rest of them, well not my first bird........
Old 09-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: my latest tail

That is a neet way to do different things with your tails. The size kinda throws ya off , as it looks like it takes up room on the wall. Huntnma, got a question for ya, we always see your tails , but your husband must have a few around, does he do them in different ways aswell ? . Great Job...BT
Old 09-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

i LIKE IT...........I LOVE IT, I WANT SOME MORE OF IT!!
Old 09-09-2004, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks great Ma.I like it.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Adrian J Hare

That is a neet way to do different things with your tails. The size kinda throws ya off , as it looks like it takes up room on the wall. Huntnma, got a question for ya, we always see your tails , but your husband must have a few around, does he do them in different ways aswell ? . Great Job...BT
i'm going to redo my bedroom and when i do it'll be more centered on a wall with the others around it....Ma's turkey wall
i wish i could say that he had one , but he is still turkeyless.....i know, dont say it, lol.......he's had a couple of chances, i set him up in a couple of good areas ....but never connected...i dont understand it, he can slay some ducks but he says his glasses were his reason for never getting a bird, lol....he moves to much, lol...this year he has contacts duck hunting is his passion,he only goes out turkey hunting a few times a season, he wants a turkey and his day will come and when he does, i'm getting him a full body mount, i dont care if it's a jake.....
Old 09-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for sharin' the picture huntnma. The one off to the right caught my attention too. Hope I can someday have such a nice display.
Old 09-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice MA!!!I being from the west coast am always in aw of how dark in coloration those osceloa's are!Great display and the puppy adds a nice touch!!!!