Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Butski Game Calls

Old 02-14-2002, 07:57 PM

Default Butski Game Calls

what ever happened to Paul Butski & his game calls? I only see some of his mouth calls around. He used to have some great calls & they sounded great but now they have just faded out of the market.
Old 02-14-2002, 09:23 PM

Default RE: Butski Game Calls

I used to use Primos until one day an old turkey hunter from Alabama that knows Butski told me I ought to try one of Paul's diaphragms. Being a true "southerner", I declared there was no way a Georgia boy was gonna buy a turkey call made by a "yankee". So he handed me one, told me it was free, and said, "just try it". I did and had to eat my words. I've never used anything else since. No reason to.

I have found them in a shop or two in Alabama. But mainly in catalogs like http://www.wingsupply.com and another catalog that I cannot remember at the moment.
You can also buy directly from Butski. I know he has been fading back a bit, but I don't think he's going to drop out of business. I'll make a contact and try to find out if he's gonna stay in business.

His Spring Shadow, Cuttin Caller IV, and Phantom V Cutt are the only diaphragms that I use.

No jakes!
Old 02-15-2002, 04:20 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]