Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 This Weather is Killing me! >

This Weather is Killing me!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

This Weather is Killing me!

Old 03-06-2004, 11:04 AM
VP

Default RE: This Weather is Killing me!

OK People,,,, I think I've got this thing whipped... After a visit to the Dr, a shot in the butt and $75.00 in RX, I'm on the road the recovery.(Hopefully without a relapse> I actually fell like living again,
Hey Jimbo, You know us cajuns REALLY believe in VOODOO, and my next door neighbor is a witch doctor,,,,, and just incase if your wondering, I dont have a little Camo clad Jimbo doll sitting above the fireplace with headnet, bent barrell shotgun and everything....
Just tell me when you give up!

Old 03-06-2004, 11:10 AM
VP

I dont know either Bob,
There has been many a miserable days sitting on the water with a 25mph wind chill of about 20 degrees and misting rain- Come out of it unscathed.
I dont know what triggers it but it needs to stop, I'm a wuss when it comes to being sick,(at least thats what the wife tells me) I'm not totally convinced yet thou.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

If strange things start happening Jalvj,VP be playin with his doll!!!!!!I get the same response from my wife too Vance![&:]Except she always adds how spoiled I am too!!I just nod my head and agree!!