Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 This Weather is Killing me! >

This Weather is Killing me!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

This Weather is Killing me!

Old 02-26-2004, 04:20 PM
VP

Default This Weather is Killing me!

Man, It never fails this time of year- About a month or so before turkey season I catch the Crud and cant shake it for 3-4 weeks- Got up this morning and felt like I'd been hit by a Bread Truck! My head was all clogged up and I'm coughin up that Green Crap, cant stop sneezing either- If Turkey season wasnt a month away, I think I'd slit my wrist to put myself outa the misery.
This rapid weather change is brutal- 30 degrees two days ago and 70 today then back to 30 tomorrow-
I tried to put a mouth call in my mouth today and it made me wanna GAG- Might as well toss that one or soak it in some Listerine for a week.

Do of you guys get this Crud to or is my immune system going to the dogs?[X(]
Old 02-26-2004, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: This Weather is Killing me!

i have it, it hasnt kept me down too much...been 6 days and i feel like i have pneumonia.....but i will be out there, i saw a gobbler with 4 hens doing his thing today, if that isn't motivation to get well , i dont know what is....feel better darlin'
Old 02-26-2004, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Had it a few weeks ago and its still hanging on![:'(]But i aint gonna let it get me down,although it sure did at first!![:@]Hope you get better Vance!
Old 02-26-2004, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gee Vance,It would sure be a shame if you weren't feelin well in time for turkey season.Not that you would let your team down or anythin Hope you're feelin better soon bud.
Old 02-27-2004, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

OK Vance,I don't know how you did it.I replied last night and felt fine.Woke up this mornin stuffed up,sore throat, and coughin.[:@]
Old 02-27-2004, 09:26 PM

Naw we all get it no matter where you live, It's goin' around up this way too. But unless something important explodes or falls off I'm ready to head out after Turks
Old 02-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I got it too. Oh well. I cant hardly wait till April!!
Old 02-29-2004, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Vance,why can we sit in a duck blind when its blowin and freezin outside and as soon as turk season gets close and the weather turns pretty and warmer we's get sick!!!?[:@]Pretty clever what you did to Jimbo there Vance!One way to get rid of it,give it to some one else!!In this case someone on the other team!!!Hope your feelin better Jalv!!
Old 02-29-2004, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had it.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok Bob,Just remember you'll be huntin with me this year.Not that I would do anythin to mess up your chancesBut what's that sayin about paybacks? hehe

Quick Reply: This Weather is Killing me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.