Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Hunt over feeder

Old 12-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hunt over feeder

I have been watching Some turkey hunting videos and you could see that it was by a feeder . I was just wondered how tame would the birds get .
Old 12-09-2003, 05:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunt over feeder

Turkeys tend to visit feeders on a regular bases if they are not bothered. Some of these ranches that are set up for the hunters do maintain feeders. Not all are like this. Some of these hunting videos are done in places with feeders to make a video and cut time of a hunt. Footage is the key to a video and kills are the key to sells of the stores shelves. I have been involved with this and can only talk of the time I was , We did not have any feeders on the place I was at , thats why you don't see me on any turkey hunting videos ...BT