Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Bucklick Turkey Lounger

Old 05-13-2003, 07:54 AM
Typical Buck

Default Bucklick Turkey Lounger

I just ordered one of these, the HIghback version. My back has been killing me that last few trips in the woods, so I dropped the dough hoping it help me sit still for longer than 10 minutes without having to start fidgeting around. I know many guys have talked about this vest before, but I thought you Lounger users could give a comment or 2 on how you like yours, being it' s the end of the season in most places and you' ve gotten a few uses out of it. I still have 5 mornings left to hunt in PA, so hopefully I can get a little more comfortable. Does it have a good butt and back pad?? Thanks
Mikey
Old 05-13-2003, 01:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bucklick Turkey Lounger

I' ve had mine two seasons and I think it' s great. I have the older style highback, they changed up some of the pockets when BassPro bought out Bucklick Creek this past year.
The thing is very comfortable, wears well on the shoulders and back and I can sit comfortably just about anywhere in it. It' s my first vest but when it wears out I' ll probably have another one. I really like the portability too. Don' t worry about a tree digging into you back, just pull the seat down and plop down away from that hard tree trunk!
Old 05-13-2003, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

I love mine.....wont go into the woods without it. You made a great choice, you wont be sorry.
Old 05-14-2003, 07:52 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-15-2003, 07:28 AM

I too have some back problems and to supplement the cushion and support of the Bucklick Creek vest, I bought a turkey chair. I can sit for a long time now.