Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Bucklick Turkey Lounger

Old 03-28-2002, 08:11 PM
Spike

Default Bucklick Turkey Lounger

Got a deluxe turkey lounger sent to me a few years back, and I love it. The seat is adjustable, and very comfortable. When you buckle your self up, it actually holds you in securely. Great for when you have to shift directions in a hurry, or very slowly, the entire vest moves with you. Beautiful for ppl who have back problems, or hunters who like to hunt the ground.

This vest is the original to what many companies are trying now to copy. I highly recommend this product!

Questions, or comments? Please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Old 03-29-2002, 08:48 AM

Default RE: Bucklick Turkey Lounger

I'm currently using the Extreme Turkey Lounger from Bucklick Creek. Mine is the redesigned version with handwarmer pockets and the anti slip things on the shoulder straps. I used it last spring and this fall and every time I hunt with it I find out more things that I adore about it. Wonderful products, they can't be beat for comfort and function.

PBB

Pick a hair.....or a caruncle!!
Old 03-29-2002, 12:28 PM

Default RE: Bucklick Turkey Lounger

I have the high back lounger. The seat is very comfortable. I think the rest of it is poorly designed. No shell loops,or striker loops, the small button down pockets ar too small to put a slate type call in. The result is everything ends up rattling around in the big pockets. One of the pockets came un sewn by the end of last season. The first time I put it on the belt straps came off in my hand. I sent them an email and they tried to help but by the time everything would have been sent in fixed and sent back, the season would have been over so I got it fixed locally. The president was very nice and tole me they were redesigning the vest and promised to send me the redesign when they were done. I never heard anything else from them.
For $70.00 I expected better.