Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 need help,nitro ordering. >

need help,nitro ordering.

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

need help,nitro ordering.

Old 04-11-2003, 09:33 AM
Fork Horn

Default need help,nitro ordering.

decided to get some nitros,i cannot get a human being on their phone line and am calling long distance each time.has anybody out there used their taped ordering option?and if so is it efficient?approx how long does it take to recieve a order?they do not answer my e-mail,s,i assume they are being swamped.i hunt in 2 weeks.i would appreciate any advice.thanx.
Old 04-11-2003, 09:37 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-11-2003, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: need help,nitro ordering.

Yes that is how I ordered mine. I' m sure they are swamped by now you might have to wait a little while for them to get to your order. Make sure you order in Feb or March next season!!!
Old 04-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys aren' t going to believe this!! I ordered two more boxes of 10, one for me and one for a friend of mine. Well the box just came today, and guess what was inside!! Two boxes of 5, yet they charged me for 20 rounds!! Geezzeeee, first they screw up with sending me the wrong choke tube, now this!! You have to wonder who the heck is filling out the orders there!![:@]
Old 04-11-2003, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

I ordered another box Wednesday, I will see how long it takes to get them. I have not had any trouble getting to talk to someone there, you do have to go thru the recordings but I usually get to talk to " Shotgun Sandy" in less than a minute.
Old 04-12-2003, 04:43 PM

I e-mailed them 2 weeks ago and got NO response. If they don`t want my business that`s fine, in this day and age someone will come along and compete with them and if they answer e-mails and the phone this company won`t be around long.
Old 04-13-2003, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hint on getting Nitro, You have to order their ammo several months before season. If you wait until around this time of year you' ll be very, very lucky to get in touch with them much less get your order in time for season. I learned this the hard way just like you guys. So I gave up, and waited until the following year during the summer. I got through with them no problem, and recieved my order pronto. Nitro is so backed up this time year. They don' t have the best contact system, but they have the BEST ammo. They are worth the extra aggravation, Good Luck!
Old 04-14-2003, 09:26 AM
Fork Horn

thanx for the input guys,i finally got a hold of them this am.ordered 3 1/2,2 1/4 oz4,5,7,s.youch are they expensive,but i figure if i get one shot and they live up to the hype,it will be worth it.i hunt in 12 days,she says that shell is a popular item and should be shipped by wednsday,meaning i should have the order in time.lesson learned,order early.
Old 04-14-2003, 07:31 PM
Typical Buck

I called them today and got right through and ordered the 4x5x7. they said that they had them and would ship them right out.
Old 04-14-2003, 10:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, you guys are lucky. But maybe they' ve picked it up more now since their move from NY to Missouri. Sure you guys will like it alot. Good luck on the opener!